A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Meeting with Tiamat

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sheila M

Sheila M

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2009-11-13

Persona Record
Char Name: Sheila M
Char Race: Part Elf/Part Human
Char Allies: Tir'an

A Meeting with Tiamat Empty
PostSubject: A Meeting with Tiamat   A Meeting with Tiamat EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 9:29 am

The other night as I was yet again storing fruits and grains from harvesting, I happened to glance over at my small home and was surprised to see a large dragon body hovering over it before landing next to it.

At first, though I thought it was Nidhogg, it turned out to be dear Tiamat. She appeared unsettled and aggravated. She said she was in much pain and that the death of each dragon was felt by them all as a species.

Tiamat was upset about Ryuu and that his truculent mental state was partly caused by his unresolved grief over the deaths of Leviathan and Scylla his sisters that he did not recognize as family. She hoped that Ryuu could be helped but that these battles between the dragon factions had to cease. I agreed, saying that it was hurting us all and offered my home as sanctuary for her if she needed it. She declined although she seemed to appreciate the suggestion. She left soon after and I was exhausted, and once finished for the day, I went to my comfy bed.
Back to top Go down

A Meeting with Tiamat
Page 1 of 1