Forum Terms of service
The moderators and administrators of this forum will do their best to delete or edit any reprehensible messages that may be posted on the forum. You acknowledge that all messages posted on this forum express the opinion of their respective authors, and do not necessarily reflect the position of the moderators and administrators.
In order to ensure the moderation of this forum, any message violating the preceding provisions may be edited or deleted without notice by the moderators and administrators of the forum. Any abuse may also be sanctioned by banning or deleting the user account. We reserve the right to inform your access provider and/or the judicial authorities of any malicious behaviour.
This forum may send you electronic messages (e-mail), such as activity notifications, or newsletters, sent by Forumotion or by an administrator of this forum. You can choose in your profile preferences to receive or not each of these messages.
Click on the button 'I Agree to these terms' below :
- You acknowledge that you have read these rules in their entirety ;
- You agree to comply fully with this rules ;
- You grant moderators of this forum the right to delete, move or edit any topic at any time.
Basically, at the heart of rules of AWMyths are just the AW softwarecode of conduct. Here's a copy of it in case some of you don't remember:
1.No Displaying material containing nudity, pornography, or sexualmaterial of a lewd, lecherous or obscene nature and intent or thatviolate local, state and national laws.
2. No Providing materialthat is grossly offensive to the online community, including blatantexpressions of bigotry, prejudice, racism, hatred or excessiveprofanity.
3. No Promoting or providing instructionalinformation about illegal activities. Promoting physical harm or injuryagainst any group or individual, or promoting any act of cruelty toanimals. This includes, but is not limited to, the followingactivities: Providing instructions on how to assemble bombs, grenadesand other weapons.
4. Please do not insult other tourists orcitizens by use of inflammatory or offensive statements or images. Weask that you refrain from expressions of bigotry, racism, hatred, orprofanity. Please do not harass other users, including verbal abuse orpersonal attacks.
5. Please do not engage in racial, religious,ethnic, or sexual slurs, lewd comments, or generally disruptivebehaviour in public areas.
6. Public meeting areas are not appropriate spaces for cyber-sexual behaviour, sexual orientation discussions or activity.
7.The use of all caps is considered shouting, please refrain from usingcaps unless you are intending to shout. Please refrain from flooding(continuous posting of repetitive text)as this can be annoying to users.