A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting With Patro

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Padfoot

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-06-16

Meeting With Patro Empty
PostSubject: Meeting With Patro   Meeting With Patro EmptyTue Aug 28, 2007 11:16 am

Yesterday I came into the lands to discover Patro the dragon terrorizing Tir'an. As soon as I entered he began to speak to me. He asked me to help him steal the 4 remaining eggs and the hatchling before they could grow up and destroy Patro's entire race. In the end, when I refused, Patro roared and seized the blackened egg himself, and dropped it into the volcano.

A short while after this, Ollopa instructed Shokkus to go and retrieve the egg from the volcano. Unknown to Patro, he came to Dolf Hloab and tried to get us to surrender the remaining egg and the newborn dragon, Tiamat. Knowing that the dragon could destroy my entire city in its rage, I formed a plan and hoped for the best.

To my citizens' surprise and anger, they found that their Queen was more than eager to hand over the egg to the dragon. I had placed a fake egg in my palace, and acted as if I were on Patro's side all along. He took the fake egg, and dropped it, as well, into the volcano. The "egg" simply melted in the volcano's heat, leading Patro to come back to the city demanding the real egg and the baby dragon.

When we refused, before Patro could demolish the city, another set of wings came into view. A scout dragon was coming, and Patro seemed to just flee. The Scout began speaking to Newman, and, that part of the story Newman has already stated.
Back to top Go down

Meeting With Patro
Page 1 of 1