A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Town Hall meeting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Garrick
Admin
Garrick

Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2007-06-03

Persona Record
Char Name: Garrick Felagund, Icepanther
Char Race: Part Elf/Part Drow
Char Allies: Moon God Ranul

Town Hall meeting Empty
PostSubject: Town Hall meeting   Town Hall meeting EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 6:36 pm

I am planning to hold a few town hall meetings for the world to get everyone back into the swing of things here. We'll discuss storyline, roleplay, website, bugs, and any other issues you wish to bring to the floor. Please all that are still around try to attend at least one of the meetings. Times are listed below:

Sunday, January 30 at 11 pm VRT (this is tomorrow at 8 pm Eastern standard time in the U.S.)

Tuesday, February 1 at 6 pm VRT

Wednesday, February 2 at 7 pm VRT

Friday, February 4 at 1 pm VRT

Again, please try to attend at least one so we can get things rolling again strong!

Last edited by Garrick on Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://myths.rpg-board.net
Garrick
Admin
Garrick

Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2007-06-03

Persona Record
Char Name: Garrick Felagund, Icepanther
Char Race: Part Elf/Part Drow
Char Allies: Moon God Ranul

Town Hall meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall meeting   Town Hall meeting EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 9:51 am

Due to the weather, I may not be able to get home in time from work for today's meeting. So let's make it 6 pm vrt then.
Back to top Go down
https://myths.rpg-board.net
Sheila M

Sheila M

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2009-11-13

Persona Record
Char Name: Sheila M
Char Race: Part Elf/Part Human
Char Allies: Tir'an

Town Hall meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall meeting   Town Hall meeting EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 10:40 am

Ok, I will do what I can to be there this evening. Since I am iced in due to the weather, I prolly will be if my husband allows me to have the older laptop. I have not yet attempted to access my AW account as a citizen with my new one and I have to iron out some difficulties I am having with that. I will be talking to DMC2U if I can catch him today.

Good to hear from you Garrick! Its wonderful to have you back! I have missed everyone from Myths.
Back to top Go down

Town Hall meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall meeting   Town Hall meeting EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 11:42 am

I'm not iced in, the weathers fine. But I am moving to another part of town. That,s a good thing. However, I cant get a highly skilled professional to hook up 'net until the 12th. The second thing I will do will be logging into Myths of course, after I clean out my email box from the multitudes of YouTubers I manage to annoy.
Back to top Go down
Sheila M

Sheila M

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2009-11-13

Persona Record
Char Name: Sheila M
Char Race: Part Elf/Part Human
Char Allies: Tir'an

Town Hall meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall meeting   Town Hall meeting EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 12:50 am

I am happy to say I have ironed out the difficulties with getting into my AW account using the new laptop. Hoobah!! Thank God for DMC2U!

Now I just gotta learn how to jump again with this slightly different keyboard.......*sigh*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Town Hall meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall meeting   Town Hall meeting Empty

Back to top Go down

Town Hall meeting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A W M Y T H S :: Out of Character :: General Discussion (OOC)-
Jump to: