A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ryuu's Attack

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ryuu's Attack Empty
PostSubject: Ryuu's Attack   Ryuu's Attack EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 1:59 am

Oh, the destruction. Ryuu came, he rallied the orcs, and the battle began. He had free reign in the confusion, as the Orcs were wreaking destruction in both Prolix and Tiran. Humans were fighting Elves, Elves were fighting Humans, and Fro Daddy and his yapping dog were fighting all and cheering the orcs. So far the damage report is this : The arches between Pandryl and the orc village have been destroyed and the orcs are at the edge. Blazor's pyramid has been broken into and torched. Prolix got the worst as the orcs broke down the gates near Fros and wrecked everything on the way, the tavern is destroyed, the stables are gone, the horses were killed, and some reports say the arena was collapsed, although this reporter can not verify, trying to get through a war zone and all. Ashanrai's dragon Erenrai was attacked, as was AldebaranAnriks dragon, Nidhogg. Both dragons were severly wounded, unconfirmed sources report Nidhogg is dead. At this point, there was weeping in the streets , and Evil Lord Fro Daddy was mua-ha-ha-ing with his yapping doggy, Cernunos, egging him on to rally more orcs and destroy all. There will be a reckoning ! I myself, weak old elf that I am, poked the pup many times and will do so again to defend against the Orcish invaders and their wanton destruction.
Back to top Go down

Ryuu's Attack
Page 1 of 1