A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A troop of Dragons Attack

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Valendor

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-06-16

A troop of Dragons Attack Empty
PostSubject: A troop of Dragons Attack   A troop of Dragons Attack EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 7:29 pm

At sunset as i was sailing me ship with my sailer lass. I and my ship was asulted by a dragon who did shoot a fireball at me. I was killed but when i came back my brother hollored "dragons kill them"

We took off after the beasts to engage them in battle. my weapons was not effective against the beast. I was killed a cuple times.

At one pont the dragon troop sit down to the earth to servey the situation or so it seemed.
A mighty roar commanded them to rise up and finesh there mission. not sure but I think it was a Dragon called Leviathan.

alas the dragons destroyed some cows and did put a gaping hole in the tavern safe area. well atleast the boose wasent burt up eh <>

after this they sailed up into the clouds to the west and disapeared.

so it was and so the events where from my perspective.
Back to top Go down
Valendor

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-06-16

A troop of Dragons Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: A troop of Dragons Attack   A troop of Dragons Attack EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 8:49 am

I am taking up a collection to fix the tavern if anyone is interested in contributing heh?
Back to top Go down

A troop of Dragons Attack
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A W M Y T H S :: In Character :: History of the Land :: Ch 5: The Dragon Wars-
Jump to: