A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Great Hurricane

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dr. duke

dr. duke

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Persona Record
Char Name: Bean Duke Turunalindi
Char Race: Elf
Char Allies: Tir'an

The Great Hurricane Empty
PostSubject: The Great Hurricane   The Great Hurricane EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 10:30 pm

Today, while sitting at the border of Elf land and Human land, I did feel a queer stagnation of the air. at first I thought nothing of it, but then it hit... First it started as a small drizzle. Not long after the wind started. Stayjit Vacca is quoted saying "The wind blew harder than my pool-girls." but anyways I digress. This storm(hereinafter called "Hurricane") caused much destruction. The hurricane completely wiped out all the islands on the southern coast, sent a statue of Torrix into the ocean, and destroyed the elves much prized Neo line.

Tir'an was not alone in receiving damage from the hurricane. The Prolixian village of Setonia was also destroyed. After the destruction of setonia a voice did speak unto me, "Duke.. to you.. I give back the island of Tir'an."

After the Destruction of the southern coast a tremor did hit the city of don benerel shooting the shrine of St. Torkel into the sky. St. Torkel's shrine, being wrapped in a strange magic was not affected by the tremor, nor the hurricane.
Back to top Go down
http://www.awmyths.com

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hurricane   The Great Hurricane EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 6:43 pm

Yes, a great Hurricane added to the damage already done during the Convergence. While the storm raged, I galloped through the villages on a rescue mission, my long golden locks flying behind me. From the Temple of Torrix I snatched a sacred book before the statue crumbled. I herded the cows to safety from Setonia. I gathered more books from Asora's treehouse, now gone. From Voice Sea's house I picked up her cat and led the zebra back to Adurna.

Much was lost in the Hurricane though. Two vaults are now gone. One had the Elves store of Ollopan Bows, the other was a storehouse of crated goods by Shiela M and Sivershadow. All gone

But the Elves will perservere, and from the wreckage will emerge a new Tir'an. Already, a new Temple is underway to the Gods. Built on firm rock and high ground to withstand the elements, it will be known as the Island Temple of Ash'rael !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hurricane   The Great Hurricane EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 2:39 pm

The Imperator has made a gift to the new Temple of Ash'rael. Gratefully accepted by the Cala on behalf of the Elves, the gift consists of :
1) One Hundred Crystals of Health. These will be given to younger Elves as they will need their strength to rebuild.
2) Three Dragon Rubies. The origin of these is unknown ans so is their power, if any. They will be stored in the Temple Vault.
3) The Fire Rune ! The four Runes are now all accounted for. Except that Shiela M has one, and much of Ellesmera was lost to natural disasters. I my self had the other two, but they were buried under a rock in the Wetlands, and the Hurricane has most likely washed them out to sea. I am beginning to think those Runes were cursed, they were nothing but trouble, but the Fire Rune is on display in the Temple Vault as well.
The Elves smile kindly upon this gift of treasure to their Temple.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hurricane   The Great Hurricane Empty

Back to top Go down

The Great Hurricane
Page 1 of 1