A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

new produce for Prolix

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cernunos

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2007-08-31

new produce for Prolix Empty
PostSubject: new produce for Prolix   new produce for Prolix EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 6:08 pm

Greetings

Would it be possible to get some items that only prolixians can produce but that all want and need?...As far as I know we only have lumber and lead...While the elves have most of the produce needed for food...Salt, cinnamon and sugar. We could sell them though merchants tables..

Cernunos
Back to top Go down
Sheila M

Sheila M

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2009-11-13

Persona Record
Char Name: Sheila M
Char Race: Part Elf/Part Human
Char Allies: Tir'an

PostSubject: Re: new produce for Prolix   new produce for Prolix EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 10:37 am

What exactly would you like to make and or sell of foods Cernunos?
Back to top Go down
Cernunos

PostSubject: hello   new produce for Prolix EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 3:41 pm

Hello.....not neccesarily food since the elves do that, but a item of some kind perhaps...maybe take away brew ability for arrows and give it to prolixians. It would make the elves dependant on prolix since they use arrows alot more than prolix does. Since Prolix and everyone else is dependant upon elves for food.

Cern
Back to top Go down
Sheila M

Sheila M

Persona Record

PostSubject: Re: new produce for Prolix   new produce for Prolix EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 8:40 pm

Us Elven Folk are already dependent upon Prolix for lumber and lead as it is now. Maybe you'd like to provide another item that could be crafted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new produce for Prolix   new produce for Prolix EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 2:39 pm

The Elves are already somewhat dependent on Prolix for arrows as they require lumber to brew. But surely the humans are not wholly dependent on Tir'an for food, it's only the salt they need. Do humans not fish the rivers as well?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new produce for Prolix   new produce for Prolix EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 10:20 am

That's a lie. Arrows don't take lumber to brew and you know that just as well as anyone. Maybe they should though. What cernunos is proposing is that instead of only having lumber and lead, while Tiran has tak, triptyke, glaze, salt, and much of the food supply. Not to mention more personal special weapons that do lightning damage etc. Prolix doesn't have much. But what I propose is that we stop complaining about what elves have that Prolix doesn't, and skyrocket the prices on the things we do have to create a higher demand. Because right now, tiran isn't deeply hurt in the pocket by us. Lumber and lead sellers unite!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new produce for Prolix   new produce for Prolix EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 10:27 am

I also propose a boycott on all tiran goods. We can get our own food. I'll create a food store for Prolixians in one of my buildings, it will also host salt.
Back to top Go down
Sheila M

Sheila M

Persona Record

PostSubject: Re: new produce for Prolix   new produce for Prolix EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 10:51 am

At this point Cernunos is getting wealthy off of us buying his lumber. I do not think any lumber sellers are hurting at all. Were there any lead sellers that sold lead on a regular basis, I am sure they would not be hurting either.

What the heck is it with special personal weapons doing lightning damage?I have never seen or heard of that. I think whatever that may be, its evened out by you Prolix folks having that steam engine thingy.

Jackson you sound positively hostile. For someone who does not speak, on paper you seem quite irritated. What in the world is wrong?
Back to top Go down
Garrick
Admin
Garrick

Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2007-06-03

Persona Record
Char Name: Garrick Felagund, Icepanther
Char Race: Part Elf/Part Drow
Char Allies: Moon God Ranul

PostSubject: Re: new produce for Prolix   new produce for Prolix EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 12:51 pm

The system's pretty fairly compensated for both sides .. in terms of the price you get back from /sell a particular good. Prolix's resources produce siginificantly more SP return than Elves' resources.. part of that because the Elven government by its nature does not deal in matters of money at all ....

and don't underestimate the uses of lumber and lead... they are incredibly useful resources
Back to top Go down
https://myths.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: new produce for Prolix   new produce for Prolix EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 12:53 am

No hostility from me. I only wish to better Prolix, and from here-forth, will.
Inflation will no longer exist
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new produce for Prolix   new produce for Prolix EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 10:34 am

For a very long time I've been under the firm impression that to brew arrows required both lumber and iron ore. I completely forget how I came to know that. If that information was wrong...then what are the ingredients to brew arrows? It's true that the Elves have little interest in the aquisition of money. Our bank is little more than a vault for depositing and withdrawing only. There are no fees or profits. Individual elves may sell their wares to anyone else at whetever price is agreeable. The Cala has no say in the marketplace. If a Prolixian merchant seems to profit at the expense of another, that is not a concern of Tir'an. If humans ignore any price lists and sell their wares privately under the bridge, that is also not a concern of Tir'an. The Elves are wealthy in foodstuffs, and the Gods shine down upon us. Hail Torrix!
Back to top Go down
Garrick
Admin
Garrick

Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2007-06-03

Persona Record
Char Name: Garrick Felagund, Icepanther
Char Race: Part Elf/Part Drow
Char Allies: Moon God Ranul

PostSubject: Re: new produce for Prolix   new produce for Prolix EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 10:38 am

Inflation- a persistent, substantial rise in the general level of prices related to an increase in the volume of money and resulting in the loss of value of currency

It's not inflation if the prices for these resources arent moving Razz ...

im not getting a clear message tho from you Jackson.. cause in ur previous post you said "But what I propose is that we stop complaining about what elves have that Prolix doesn't, and skyrocket the prices on the things we do have to create a higher demand" ... which is the definition of inflation .. and then in your last post you say "Inflation will no longer exist"

side note- Good debate goin on tho on this issue... Its brought a lot of other issues to my attention that we can work on to improve the game
Back to top Go down
https://myths.rpg-board.net
Sheila M

Sheila M

Persona Record

PostSubject: Re: new produce for Prolix   new produce for Prolix EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 6:45 pm

Nope Stayjit, as long as I have been playing which compared to some is not that long, only iron has been required to make arrows.
Back to top Go down
Cernunos

PostSubject: Re: new produce for Prolix   new produce for Prolix EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 7:02 pm

Well how about cheese?...maybe takes 3 milk to make...milk already has to be brewed to be made. Cheese is only the next step in the process.....

Cern
Back to top Go down
Sheila M

Sheila M

Persona Record

PostSubject: Re: new produce for Prolix   new produce for Prolix EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 2:21 am

Now there is a good idea Cernunos! I like that! It would be something else we could /brew.

I guess the command would be /brew cheese
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new produce for Prolix   new produce for Prolix EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:34 am

Cheese is a good idea. It has high nutritional value, it can be made different sizes and types and the Empress can make great cheese balls to load in her catapult.
Back to top Go down
Sheila M

Sheila M

Persona Record

PostSubject: Re: new produce for Prolix   new produce for Prolix EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 7:08 pm

Cheeseballs lofting into Tiran of various flavors sounds like a party to me! I'll bring the crackers!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new produce for Prolix   new produce for Prolix Empty

Back to top Go down

new produce for Prolix
Page 1 of 1