A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Prolix

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seran

Seran

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2010-06-04

Persona Record
Char Name: Seran Adams
Char Race: Part Elf/Part Human
Char Allies: Science

Prolix Empty
PostSubject: Prolix   Prolix EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 3:19 pm

My intentions are to start up a discussion about the past of Prolix to facilitate feedback on how to progress Prolix into its destined future of greatness.

First, allow me to take a moment to explain the reigns of my predecessors in leading Prolix. Beginning with the Empress Red Sorceress, she was the kind-hearted leader that Prolix needed to restore a sense of tranquility to the empire. She quickly set to work to clean the citizenry lists of those that had vanished. She promoted very well the ability of every active citizen with the right to assist in the building of the empire. Citizens were able to more easily build their own homes to their full creativity levels, which fostered a resurgence of the arts. Building was an art form to be respected and revered. Elections were held for the military to give the people the right to choose who protected justice throughout the empire.

Times were good for awhile until it became apparent that little else was done. Several new citizens were not granted a stable source of income, a home, or a Sword of Prolix, which created anger and jealousy among the human people. The Empress was placed on trial for failing to adhere to her duties and Admiral Theodrus handed down the suspension order. The Crown Prince Jackson, Red Sorceress' adoptive son, was placed on the throne.

Make no mistake, Emperor Jackson was and still is a brilliant visionary for Prolix. His method of leadership promoted a rapid growth of the economy. Prices were slashed to increase consumption, friendships were made with the new elven reign of the time, and there was a resurgence of the warrior spirit that so characterizes the Prolix Empire. These methods were excellent for raising the empire's economy to new heights (at the time our national GDP was well over 200 million SP). There was a problem though.

The empire seemed to have reached its full potential and could not go any higher than it already achieved. The quick, rapid growth of Emperor Jackson's methods could not be maintained steadily and the empire began to decay slowly. But boy, that was a good few weeks of prosperity we veterans enjoyed with Emperor Jackson. However, very few new citizens came to Prolix. So again, power changed hands to a new ruling family: the Adams.

I, Seran Adams, formerly the head of the Prolix military, was appointed as Imperator by the matriarch of the old royal house Jen2009. My plans for the future have already been enacted to greatly limit the leader's power by instituting a Senate, composed of all citizens, which resurged democracy to Prolix. My economic policies, although marked by excessive spending, are designed to maintain a steady, slow growth. In this manner, Prolix will not "get rich quick", but with time and a pension for hard work, will be richer week-by-week. In essence, my goal will always be to maintain growth, rather than achieve it over night, so that Prolix will always have more potential in its blood to look forward to.
Back to top Go down

Prolix
Page 1 of 1