A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Killed in Prolix

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Esoj Drol

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Persona Record
Char Name: Esoj Drol
Char Race:
Char Allies: I am Independent

Killed in Prolix Empty
PostSubject: Killed in Prolix   Killed in Prolix EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 10:43 pm

I am standing in Prolix where the fruit stands use to be minding my own business and I am abruptly attacked and killed by Stayjit at 12:16 AM VRT. During the attack, he yelled, "Die treacherous dawg !" I was afforded no opportunity to prep myself as the attack was done with the intent on killing as I was killed with one blow. While I stood there dead, he stated, "ho, ho, they make zombies of the rulars now, hes Undead... They fear us Empres !" I then approached the crystal at GZ to be reborn and he continued speaking saying, "Where is your master Esopj? Is he Undead nopw as well?... Those traitorous one better sleep with the lights on." I continued to remain silent. As I clicked the crystal and was reborn, Red Sorceress stated, "Lot of undead coming back to life." I then proceeded to avenge my death by firing at him with my bow from where the Korth map is located. I missed him four times and then decided to use my sword. I dived in the water and proceed to stab him from the edge of his boat. He kept on moving and I moved along with him until he was dead. Six stabs later, Stayjit is dead at 12:22 AM VRT. I am 99 percent sure this attack was done in retaliation to my prosecuting Red Sorceress earlier.
Back to top Go down

Killed in Prolix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killed in Prolix   Killed in Prolix EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 11:50 am

I'll supply the missing 1% and say 'yes it was' All who presided at that trial were killed that night. To overthrow your rightful ruler is a terrible thing, and she is avenged !
Back to top Go down
The Masked One

The Masked One

Number of posts : 56
Localisation : School of History, Just beside the Bridge to Prolix Via GZ island.
Registration date : 2011-05-28

Persona Record
Char Name: The Masked One
Char Race: Other Mythical Being
Char Allies:

Killed in Prolix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killed in Prolix   Killed in Prolix EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 7:15 pm

Stayjit wrote:
I'll supply the missing 1% and say 'yes it was' All who presided at that trial were killed that night. To overthrow your rightful ruler is a terrible thing, and she is avenged !
Bloody hell stayjit, i wasnt at the trial and you still killed me? You didnt kill people to avenge red Sorceress, who by the way didnt want to be avenged, You simply killed people for the fun of it. I hope you get banished from Prolix, you horrible horrible man!
Back to top Go down

Killed in Prolix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killed in Prolix   Killed in Prolix EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 8:52 pm

Guilt by association my masky one, those that conceal their identity, those that speak of cryptic lands, those that whisper too much with humans are suspect in these turbulent times.Choose your friends wisely.
Back to top Go down
The Masked One

The Masked One

Number of posts : 56
Localisation : School of History, Just beside the Bridge to Prolix Via GZ island.
Registration date : 2011-05-28

Persona Record
Char Name: The Masked One
Char Race: Other Mythical Being
Char Allies:

Killed in Prolix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killed in Prolix   Killed in Prolix EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 12:54 am

Stayjit wrote:
those that conceal their identity, those that speak of cryptic lands, those that whisper too much with humans are suspect in these turbulent times.Choose your friends wisely.
I am forced to conceal my identity moron, this mask is stuck to my face!
And i dont speak of cryptic lands, where'd u get that from?
And so what if i speak to humans SOMETIMES? I speak to reddragon, and he isnt human, now is he? Anyway, according by what you say, you plan on killing Red Sorceress, since she is a human and was at the trial. Watch what you say. and what turbulent times? Korth is in pure peace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Killed in Prolix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killed in Prolix   Killed in Prolix Empty

Back to top Go down

Killed in Prolix
Page 1 of 1