A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A new leader in Prolix?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AldebaranAnrik

AldebaranAnrik

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2009-07-31

A new leader in Prolix? Empty
PostSubject: A new leader in Prolix?   A new leader in Prolix? EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 7:31 pm

With all the talk of needing a new leader in Prolix.
I feel this is a good time to share my thoughts with all of Korth.
Citizens of both Prolix and Tiran have told me they think I would make a great leader. Many have also said they will support me if I wish to try and become leader of Prolix. Now it looks as though a new leader is the only thing that will get Prolix back on the path to a prosperous future.

With that said. I would like to make an official request to be appointed Leader of Prolix!

You may ask what can AldebaranAnrik do as your leader?
Here are just a few ideas in no special order, and just ideas.
I will set up occupations within Prolix where citizens can volunteer thier skills. These will be Harvester/hunter, miner/hunter, public relations Ambassador and Architect/builder, more if needed.
A regular trade route to other nations so we can export our resources. And a Prolix Market.
Quotas will be assigned for needed resources. The resources for the trade route and market will be supplied buy citizens that have an assigned occupation (suppliers). Suppiers will be paid for thier goods and given a bonus if all the quotas are met.
With a trade route in place we may need a navy of pirates to protect our cargo in the future.
I also feel a reserve army made up of civilians that are willing to protect Prolix and all of Korth from future foriegn threats on a "on call" basis is a neccessity.
Community events will become a regular occurance. I'll run scavanger hunts, trivia contests and more with good prizes.
The most important thing I can do for the citizens of Prolix is to be here when you need a leader. I will do my best! Please support my request to become leader of Prolix.

Best regards,
AldebaranAnrik
Back to top Go down

A new leader in Prolix?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A W M Y T H S :: In Character :: History of the Land :: Ch 5: The Dragon Wars-
Jump to: