A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

State of the Republic 5

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashanrai

Ashanrai

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Persona Record
Char Name: Ashanrai
Char Race: Other Mythical Being
Char Allies: Tir'an

State of the Republic 5 Empty
PostSubject: State of the Republic 5   State of the Republic 5 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 5:55 pm

Divine King Torrix,
Blessed Queen Gala,
Mother of Creation Ollopa,
Elves of the Holy Republic,
Women and men of Korth,

I am the Servant of the Elven Race, the Ambassador from Tir'an to Korth, the Torrite of the Pandryl City, the Son of the Dragon Princess Tiamat, and an Astrologer of the Stars above. These are the duties of the Cala for the Divine King Torrix. I am Ashanrai Exinoris, Cala of the Holy Republic.

The first most problematic area we have been experiencing is the Country’s Exterior and Foreign Relations. All battles within the Dragon Wars have essentially ceased since we have withdrawn to our neutral status. The Eastern Dragons, being led by my mother Tiamat, are thriving beautifully. They are breeding at decent enough rates to sustain themselves to become a very prosperous nation. Soon, I hope to establish a formal alliance with the Eastern Dragons. Remember that Ryuu’s surviving children moved in with the Eastern Dragons, so the only dragons left unfounded are Leviathan’s, whom we have not heard word from for awhile. The orc tribal nations seem to have calmed themselves. The Elven Country is at the very least in a peaceful state of affairs with our neighboring orc village. Prolix’s orc village may still be violent and should be cautioned against. However, Prolix is fairly decent buffer region between the Elven Country and that particular band of orcs. This leaves Elven Relations with Prolix very rocky at this time. But let me reaffirm, the Elven Country is neutral. This means that we will not organize an attack on Prolix, and nor shall Prolix organize an attack on the Elven Country. We are not true allies or true enemies, we are merely trading partners.

The Elven Country does not recognize the current regime in Prolix. Neither Fro Daddy nor Garrick is a true Prolixian, so their power means nothing. They have wrongfully usurped the throne of Prolix and mistakenly believe that they are in a position of power. As far as the Elven Country is concerned, all titles and laws previously under Aldebaran Anrik’s regime remain in Prolix. We recognize the authority of Aldebaran Anrik as the Grand Commander, and Lost Tear as the most senior advisor. Garrick is not a god. Fro Daddy is not a king. These two, Garrick and Fro Daddy, are the truest essence of villainhood. They seek unlimited power, but have no wisdom, nor abilities to use power for the greater good. However, both Aldebaran Anrik and Lost Tear appear to have gone missing, forcing Prolix to revert back into a state of chaotic anarchy. The only solution to this problem lies within the true people of Prolix to do something about it. Only true Prolixians can change their fate at this time. Due to our neutrality, the Elven Country cannot send any more aid than it normally would under the current trade agreement. Hopefully, the true people of Prolix come out from the shadows soon and rise again. However, until that time comes, we elves must sit and wait for the true people of Prolix to decide what happens to them.

Much less problematic is the Elven Country’s interior. First, the situation of the economy must be fixed. And so, I have hired Desh’miriai’s daughter Arya to replace her deceased father as the Country’s merchant. Arya will be located in the usual merchant’s spot. You may remember her as the former spells merchant. She will receive a moderate pay increase and dental insurance benefits because well, you know, sometimes people get violent and like to punch the teeth in of the merchants. Also, Archer, a former guard of the Don Benerel Bridge, has been hired as the new banker. Archer comes to us having served for a full year as the Don Benerel bridge guard. In addition, Archer has earned educational distinctions in both Mathematics and Accounting, so we know we can count on him with our money supply. Archer will receive a significant pay increase and dental insurance benefits. As a result of these two hires, the Elven Economic Recovery Act (E.E.R.A) is officially repealed in favor of returning to the old Silver Piece system.

To avoid a future economic catastrophe, I have decided to enact the following safeguard: All deposits up to 200,000 SP in the bank with Archer are insured by the Office of the Cala; meaning that in the event of a future bank crisis, you can get a full refund of up to 200,000 SP depending on what was in your bank account.

In closing, Aa' lasser en lle coia orn n' omenta gurtha! Namaarie!

May the leaves of your life tree never turn brown! Farewell!
Back to top Go down
Fro Daddy

Fro Daddy

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-10-23

PostSubject: Re: State of the Republic 5   State of the Republic 5 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 6:04 pm

o how sweet MAHAHAHHAAHHHA BE READY TO DIE
Back to top Go down
AldebaranAnrik

AldebaranAnrik

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2009-07-31

PostSubject: Re: State of the Republic 5   State of the Republic 5 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 10:19 pm

LONG LIVE PROLIX!
I'm on my way back.

Congrats Onyx., LONG LIVE PROLIX
Back to top Go down
AldebaranAnrik

AldebaranAnrik

PostSubject: Re: State of the Republic 5   State of the Republic 5 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 4:26 pm

I have returned! Hello everyone
State of the Republic 5 Lol
Back to top Go down
Sheila M

Sheila M

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2009-11-13

Persona Record
Char Name: Sheila M
Char Race: Part Elf/Part Human
Char Allies: Tir'an

PostSubject: Re: State of the Republic 5   State of the Republic 5 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 7:30 pm

Welcome back Alde. I have missed you. *hugs*
Back to top Go down
AldebaranAnrik

AldebaranAnrik

PostSubject: Re: State of the Republic 5   State of the Republic 5 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 10:16 am

TY, I've missed you all too. *hug back*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: State of the Republic 5   State of the Republic 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

State of the Republic 5
Page 1 of 1