A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

State of the Republic 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashanrai

Ashanrai

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Persona Record
Char Name: Ashanrai
Char Race: Other Mythical Being
Char Allies: Tir'an

State of the Republic 2 Empty
PostSubject: State of the Republic 2   State of the Republic 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 9:09 pm

Divine King Torrix,
Blessed Queen Gala,
Mother of Creation Ollopa,
Elves of the Holy Republic,
Women and men of Korth,

I am the Servant of the Elven Race, the Ambassador from Tir'an to Korth, the Torrite of the Pandryl City, the Son of the Dragon Princess Tiamat, and an Astrologer of the Stars above. These are the duties of the Cala for the Divine King Torrix. I am Ashanrai Exinoris, Cala of the Holy Republic.

Several issues have arisen in these times that need to be addressed and solved swiftly.

In thee Dragon Wars with Father. We may have been killed a thousand times each, but we have gotten through it victoriously. We have been able to recapture the "Tower that Prince DayStar built" from Prolix control. We have been able to maintain our national boundaries by keeping up a strong spirit, which fuels the strength of the forest sentinels. When thee national morale is high, the forest sentinels shall be strong and unwavering never letting in a single unfriendly outsider. But when thee national morale is low, the forest sentinels are weakened. This is why thy is crucial to maintaining our spirits, to maintaining our country! The war may continue for Torrix knows how long, but we have won the first wave of battle! We stand here today in victory. We, not just you or me, but every Tir'anian and friend of Tir'anians, have restored the Tir'anian Glory to Korth. For this, My dragon partner Erenrai dances with true glee in the skies above.

I want to highlight that the Tir'anian Glory is not restricted to just Tir'anians and Tir'anian friends. Enemies of Tir'an are welcome to share in the Glory that is Tir'an, too. Example resides within Dabbler. Dabbler was the Knighter Ranger of Tir'an long ago, placed in charge of running the old Tir'anian military, and he served as my second of charge. One day long ago, without notice, he abandoned Tir'anian citizenship, joined the likes of nwasells, and participated in nwasells' first war against Tir'an. A day after, he joined the likes of Father. And a day after that, he joined the likes of Garrick's cult. Ever since, I have regarded him with the utmost suspicion and dislike. Now, I grant him Partial Forgiveness to earn back the trust he once had, so he too may share in the Glory that is Tir'an.

While we need to continue to stand strong, I have made it my duty to institute a Free Universal Healthcare system for Tir'anians, in which every Tir'anian will receive anywhere from 5 to 20 health potions based on the individual's activity level every 2 weeks. Also should any require immediate healthcare in a state of emergency, it will be provided as soon as possible if I am called.

To further the bonds of the Glorious Tir'anian Community, my offer still stands to give up to 5,000 SP to any Tir'anian that writes a meaningful background story and posts it to the Forums.

The most crucial issue however that threatens Tir'an today is the return of the Democracy Crisis. For a time, we had a thriving democracy with constables actively working together for the greater good of Elvenkind. Now the constables of the Pandryl Curia have not met and resort to fighting amongst each other. This is not the way of the Holy REPUBLIC. Democracy is a gift that shall not falter into obscurity. Democracy is the gift that reviews all decisions that I and the Torrites make. This check on myself is necessary to the continued success and victories of Tir'an. Herefore, I am signing my name to an order that requires all constables to meet at least once every 2 weeks or they will face excommunication from the Torrix faith. The whole nation shall not be punished by a lack of Democracy, but the individuals who trample the Great Democratic Gift shall be strongly punished in this manner. I will do everything in my power to make sure that those who are responsible for the upkeep of Democracy, continue to do their jobs and do their jobs well. I will not hesitate to take action against inaction. I have been known to be very vocal about my opinions and on this shalt be no different. I am not a perfect elve. My decisions can be flawed at times. I require that my decisions likewise are scrutinized to the extreme by the Pandryl Curia. I demand that every law, every order, every statement I speak is reviewed carefully by those in the Golden Tir'anian Democracy. It is essential to our continued combined victories that Tir'an maintains thee system of check and balance thus why I will fight to keep the Democracy in place and rigorously admonish any who threaten to dismantle it.

In thee spirit of Success and Victory and Glory to Tir'an, I officially remove my own cousin Asora Exinoris from his position on the grounds that he has not been an active and productive member of the Tir'anian Community as of late. I cannot ignore the great things that he has done for Tir'an in the past, and so appoint Asora Exinoris as Knight Guardian of State where his duties are to ambassador to foreign realms, countries, and drifters to maintain Peace and the Great Tir'anian Way.

My dragon partner Erenrai and I have thought long about what to do with the empty Lord Guardian position, which serves as the second in charge of Tir'an and leader of the Constables in the Pandryl Curia. The stars revealed to us a time two thousand years ago when Korth was called Hyperborea and ruled by the benevolent, the beautiful, and the fair elven Empress Theodora Vacca. She was the maternal aunt of Cala DayStar Turunalindi, the first leader and founder of Tir'an in this age. And so from the womb of the Vacca, burst the ideas and wisdom of Tir'an. It is so appropriate that my choice as Lord Guardian also be of that noble Vacca legacy. I call forth the members of the Pandryl Curia for one of you has done your job well and proven yourselves countless times to the Great Tir'anian Community. I call forth the member representing the small Gelertia Colony. I call forth his name.... Jose Vacca... to take upon the Oath of Lord Guardian and invite him so to take residence and citizenship with the Pandryl Holy City, Tir'an. I pass him the keys to Tir'an, to build as far as the Tir'anian countryside extends, to access the Torritian Archives, and to lead the nation further into Glory in my absence.

Lord Jose Vacca, once of the humble Gelertia village, now of the Pandryl Holy City,
Vel eïnradhin iet ai Shur'tugal ~Upon my word as a rider~
(said by Erenrai) Vel eïnradhin iet ai Skulblaka ~Upon my word as a dragon~
Atra gülai un ilian taught ono un atra ono waíse sköliro frá rauthr. ~Let luck and happiness follow you and may you be shielded from misfortune~
(said by Erenrai) Aa' lasser en lle coia orn n' omenta gurtha! ~May the leaves of your life tree never turn brown~
(said by Erenrai and Ashanrai) Syl si byli os si Myl eil Pandraes, Cor Cylolaer Torrix eidylaer ~Through the united voice of the Son and Daughter, His Holiness Torrix approves~
Back to top Go down
Asora

Asora

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Persona Record
Char Name: Asora Xino Exinoris

PostSubject: Re: State of the Republic 2   State of the Republic 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 4:57 am

cousin i have returned and will now take up my rank as knight guardian if it is not taken so that i may hopefully regain your trust in me and regain the trust i have for my self...
Back to top Go down
Ashanrai

Ashanrai

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Persona Record
Char Name: Ashanrai

PostSubject: Re: State of the Republic 2   State of the Republic 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:31 am

There is no "Knight Guardian" position anymore since you left and refused to take it up weeks ago when the post was actually offered to you

Last edited by Ashanrai on Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Asora

Asora

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Persona Record
Char Name: Asora Xino Exinoris

PostSubject: Re: State of the Republic 2   State of the Republic 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 1:24 pm

i know and im sorry i want to try to help in any way possible if its ok with you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: State of the Republic 2   State of the Republic 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

State of the Republic 2
Page 1 of 1