A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

State of the Republic 3

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashanrai

Ashanrai

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Persona Record
Char Name: Ashanrai
Char Race: Other Mythical Being
Char Allies: Tir'an

State of the Republic 3 Empty
PostSubject: State of the Republic 3   State of the Republic 3 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 9:36 pm

Divine King Torrix,
Blessed Queen Gala,
Mother of Creation Ollopa,
Elves of the Holy Republic,
Women and men of Korth,

I am the Servant of the Elven Race, the Ambassador from Tir'an to Korth, the Torrite of the Pandryl City, the Son of the Dragon Princess Tiamat, and an Astrologer of the Stars above. These are the duties of the Cala for the Divine King Torrix. I am Ashanrai Exinoris, Cala of the Holy Republic.

Several issues have arisen in these times that need to be addressed and solved swiftly.

I understand that the entire land has slipped into a Slow Period this past month. Fewer and fewer people appear out of their humble homes as the days drag on. The overall economy has come to a crawling recession as productivity seems to reach new lows. Our social structure appears to be coming apart as so few people remain. Do not give in by simply not appearing. Maintain a strong and steady lifestyle. This Slow Period will pass, I promise all of you that it will indeed pass. I have seen many "slow periods" throughout my reign and they have all passed eventually. But in order for that to happen, we must remain productive. We must keep doing quests. We must keep up our jobs. We must keep up our social interactions with each other. We must maintain a positive face and times will indeed be good and plentiful once more. But we must do something, anything and be productive members of this glorious society that we all forged.

Let's not make the mistake of thinking that the Dragon Wars are over either. Leviathan is not dead, nor is Garrick, nor is Ryuu. As long as those three enemies remain at least partially alive, the wars live on. Each are delusional and present equal and seperate threats to Korth as a whole. Now is not the time to falter to allow the land to slip back into the control of either one. We are in charge of our land. We are the powers that be here. We must keep steady. We must keep training both mind, body, and spirit. I call upon every individual that reads these words and calls themselves an Ally of Korth to stand with me to continue our way of life, to guard this land against those that trespass against us, and to ultimately preserve the land that Ollopa created for future generations.

Yes, I even call upon Prolix citizens to stand with me to help Korth. Prolix has undergone several changes in leadership. It is notable for having a very unstable and volatile political environment with its constant change. It is time that this era of instability comes to an end. It is time for the Golden Age of Prolix. It is time for a stable, working society across the river. It is time for strong, coherent leadership for the human people. It is time that I, as Cala for the Holy Tir'anian Republic, issue the Prolix Reformation Act.

The Prolix Reformation Act guarantees all Prolix citizens as a "Person of the Elven Country", which is a form of limited citizenship within the Elven Country. Prolix citizens are entitled to a home within the Elven Country, rights to protection under Elven law, and the right to receive adequate weekly health care under Tir'anian universal health care policy. There are no payments or taxes necessary, as there simply are none within the Elven Country. In addition, all territory owned by the Prolix empire will be occupied and protected by the Elven Country. It is my hope that the people of Prolix may look towards the elven people in their time of dire need for leadership, stability, and justice. We will be working closely with Empress Jen to ensure the continuation of these principles that we hold so dear to the foundation of Korth society.

In closing, Aa' lasser en lle coia orn n' omenta gurtha! Namaarie!

May the leaves of your life tree never turn brown! Farewell!
Back to top Go down
AldebaranAnrik

AldebaranAnrik

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2009-07-31

PostSubject: Re: State of the Republic 3   State of the Republic 3 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 9:26 am

Quote :
In addition, all territory owned by the Prolix empire will be occupied and protected by the Elven Country.

STAY OUT,! Of our political affairs.
We have not asked for your protection or help, and we do not wish to worship your so called Gods.
This sounds more like an attempt by the Elves to rule all of Korth!
And you say we humans are greedy.
We will protect our land from all and any intrusion!
Long Live Prolix!
Back to top Go down
Ashanrai

Ashanrai

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Persona Record
Char Name: Ashanrai
Char Allies: Tir'an

PostSubject: Re: State of the Republic 3   State of the Republic 3 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 9:51 pm

We will be providing stability, justice, and clear leadership to guide Prolix culture back onto the proper path. There have been 12 regime changes in Prolix within the last year alone. This time of instability is hurting us all. A new dawn is on the horizon, and we must reach for it with all our might.

Of course in the process of the Prolix Reformation, Prolix citizens will always maintain their sovereignty, independence, and free will. In fact, a democratic culture and system of government would work well for the Prolix people. Imagine a Prolix where the average, lowest citizen of Prolix had their voice heard and responded to. Imagine a Prolix filled with debates, inventions, knowledge, and culture. Prolix would be so much better off and stronger, and more economically sound.

Perhaps most importantly, the Prolix people will always have the power in this time of reformation. I will listen and respond to all concerns of the Prolix people, whether they be positive or negative. I am merely a guiding hand, providing my own advice to reforming a better Prolix. I have no build rights or power over the Prolix people. Ultimately, it comes down to the will of the Prolix people on how they will react to my suggested reforms.
Back to top Go down
Vladamire

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: State of the Republic 3   State of the Republic 3 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 11:04 pm

I figure if we all just ignore you, you'll eventually get the hint and go away.

G'day
Back to top Go down
Xandrah

Xandrah

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-04-11

Persona Record
Char Name: Xandrah Dragoness
Char Allies: Science

PostSubject: Re: State of the Republic 3   State of the Republic 3 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 12:06 pm

"Quote:
In addition, all territory owned by the Prolix empire will be occupied and protected by the Elven Country. "

Stay out or the Remnant army will slay you where you stand.

Any enforcement or enactments of elven culture stands in prolix I will deploy the army.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: State of the Republic 3   State of the Republic 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

State of the Republic 3
Page 1 of 1