A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Command List for use in the Game

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sheila M

Sheila M

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2009-11-13

Persona Record
Char Name: Sheila M
Char Race: Part Elf/Part Human
Char Allies: Tir'an

Command List for use in the Game Empty
PostSubject: Command List for use in the Game   Command List for use in the Game EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 8:00 pm

I am putting this list here since I am not sure where to place it. It ideally belongs in the Help Center, but I am not allowed to post there. This list is by no means complete but it does cover the basic commands to help newer players and give a review for the older players. I am putting this here because everyone keeps asking me what various commands are and they do not yet appear on the new website. My apologies to Garrick. If anyone remembers more let me know and I will post them here.

Basic Commands

To see who else is in the world: /who
To see your stats: /stats or /s
To see your inventory: /inventory or /i
To eat something: /eat 1 salted bass or /eat 2 sweet apple
To drink something: /drink 2 milk or /drink 1 rum
To get to your home area in your chosen country or to the GZ if you have not yet made that choice: /h or /home
To salt or sugar something to make it edible: /spice banana or /spice catfish
To create something using the Alchemy system: /brew loaf of bread or /brew arrow
To pick up your weapon of choice: /use dull sword or /u Ollopan Bow
To go to a meeting that has been called for players: /meeting or /meet
To store something that you or anyone can click on to pick up later: /store apple
To store something only you can pick up: /lock cinnamon bread
To turn on combat mode: /com

Using Activity Commands

To harvest fruit, spices or grain: /use sickle or /u sickle and left click with mouse on the fruit or grain object
To mine metal ores, bees wax, salt, or crystal: /use pickaxe or /u pickaxe and click on the target object
To harvest lumber: /use pickaxe or /u pickaxe and click on a tree that is harvestable.
To hunt animals: Turn on combat mode, then /use (weapon item) and click on animal target
To fish: /use fishing rod or /u fishing rod and then click on a fishable body of water
To deposit money into your bank account: /deposit 26 sp
To withdraw money from your bank account: /withdraw 2036 sp

Last edited by Sheila M on Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:14 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding more command that I forgot! Oops!)
Back to top Go down
Garrick
Admin
Garrick

Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2007-06-03

Persona Record
Char Name: Garrick Felagund, Icepanther
Char Race: Part Elf/Part Drow
Char Allies: Moon God Ranul

PostSubject: Re: Command List for use in the Game   Command List for use in the Game EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 9:06 pm

TY Sheila!

Ive been trying to get one up on the main awmyths.com website ... but its been taking up a lot of time I dont have much of at the moment
Back to top Go down
https://myths.rpg-board.net
Sheila M

Sheila M

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2009-11-13

Persona Record
Char Name: Sheila M
Char Race: Part Elf/Part Human
Char Allies: Tir'an

PostSubject: Re: Command List for use in the Game   Command List for use in the Game EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 9:45 pm

You are most welcome Garrick. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Command List for use in the Game   Command List for use in the Game Empty

Back to top Go down

Command List for use in the Game
Page 1 of 1