A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Return of the Hyperboreans!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Return of the Hyperboreans! Empty
PostSubject: The Return of the Hyperboreans!   The Return of the Hyperboreans! EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 5:12 pm

I was fishing the rivers when I heard a great noise from the direction of the portal. I ran along the coast and saw much building on an island at 49s 51e. I was surprised to see a new village and many people. A religious ceremony was happening and a spokesman called Vandar told me their story. They call our lands the Third Korth, they are from the Hyperborean Empire, a thousand years old, and they are Elves! He told me the land the Humans call their Redwood Village once belonged to the Elves.
They also bring their High Priestess Leta, for these Elves know Ollopa and worship the female aspect. And they wish to settle in peace on the islands they knew before in another Age.

The Cala welcomes these new Elves and invites the Elves of Tir'an to visit them at 49s 51e. An Island in the far seas beyond Prolix. I told Vandar the humans may lay claim to the island but the Elves are always united will support the new settlement. Hail Torrix !
Back to top Go down

The Return of the Hyperboreans!
Page 1 of 1