A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Return of Father?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Theodrus.

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-08-19

The Return of Father? Empty
PostSubject: The Return of Father?   The Return of Father? EmptySun May 29, 2011 2:13 pm

On thus hollow night before the eve of yester....

Father had made a deal to be buried in the blue crystal on elven territory. The idiotic failure of the Cala has screwed us all over again. Yes, Father was buried, but in Prolix. Father was the creator the reviving crystal, the ones you see in the underworld could be an example. Now I will not go into that story, but Father knew that the Blue Crystal has given him the ability to come back into Third Korth as a being again. However I have prevented this by trapping him into a skull with strange marking that none of you fools shall comprehend. Please excuse my slander, it seems at the time of writing this document I had to much elven grog to drink. Father's spirit shall now haunt me until someone else steal his skull, or he is revived. If anyone finds his body floating in the ocean, I urge them to take its remains and give it to the nearest authority, we do not need Yorn Dios or Garrick reviving him.

Yes, I had spoken with him earlier and he told me. He said that he was waiting for someone to revive him. I assume the worst. Now back to drinking, this has been a long hard night for us all. Not to mention my new role as a General...

Thanks,

Theodrus

5/28/2011
Back to top Go down
Sheila M

Sheila M

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2009-11-13

Persona Record
Char Name: Sheila M
Char Race: Part Elf/Part Human
Char Allies: Tir'an

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Father?   The Return of Father? EmptySun May 29, 2011 7:50 pm

Why don't you just burn the evil man's body and dump the ashes into a nice deep trench in the ocean? I doubt he would be able to come back from that! And I seriously doubt his power to curse anything other than himself. He could not ever hope to oppose the will of Torrix or Ollopa, whether dead or alive.

His own arrogance was his downfall. His own contempt for Torrix and Ollopa is what eventually did him in.

May Great Torrix continue to reign Supreme and Ollopa to spread her Serene Contentment throughout Elven Lands!
Back to top Go down
Theodrus.

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Father?   The Return of Father? EmptySun May 29, 2011 9:16 pm

Why would one burn his Father's body? I can not disgrace my own family like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Father?   The Return of Father? EmptyMon May 30, 2011 9:04 am

I can burn his body. Maybe I should. I can get that crystal coffin of his from the sea, chip out his remains, put them in a little boat, set fire to it and push him out with the tide. He tried to trick the Cala into burying his dusty bones on Elven soil ! Yes! That is exactly what I will do! I shall gather the elves as witnesses as the burning boat is carried into the southern seas. There will be a big funeral for a small mouse. Hail Torrix !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Father?   The Return of Father? EmptyMon May 30, 2011 8:27 pm

It is done. The Empress and Seran watched as I wove a small boat from the rushes along the river. I Fixed a spear to the boat and after freeing Father's remains from the crystal I lashed him to it. I tossed a few Tak into the boat and lit a fuse. Theodrus and Dr. Duke were summoned to witness Fathers last mortal remains slowly drift eastward away from Ti'ran. A sad affair indeed as the dried and dusty corpse burned quickly into ash and scattered into the air. Theodrus wept for all of Fathers spirit's plans of Revival, now up in smoke upon the high seas.
Back to top Go down
dr. duke

dr. duke

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Persona Record
Char Name: Bean Duke Turunalindi
Char Race: Elf
Char Allies: Tir'an

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Father?   The Return of Father? EmptyMon May 30, 2011 8:34 pm

how many times do i have to ask you to ask before you summon me?
Back to top Go down
http://www.awmyths.com
Theodrus.

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Father?   The Return of Father? EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 12:31 am

It is far from over... A crystal appeared in my room at night... With a cut of paper below it saying "Arch"
Back to top Go down
The Masked One

The Masked One

Number of posts : 56
Localisation : School of History, Just beside the Bridge to Prolix Via GZ island.
Registration date : 2011-05-28

Persona Record
Char Name: The Masked One
Char Race: Other Mythical Being
Char Allies:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Father?   The Return of Father? EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 2:27 am

I warned you, I warned all of you! But would you listen to me? No! Instead you go off and do the stupidest thing you can! But thats to be expected from a bunch of barefacers, always ignoring what they see to be the freak. Syza Nau Pewzee!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Father?   The Return of Father? EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 12:08 pm

Father will be revived.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Father?   The Return of Father? Empty

Back to top Go down

The Return of Father?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A W M Y T H S :: In Character :: History of the Land :: Ch 6: The Convergence-
Jump to: