A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stayjit got fired?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sheila M

Sheila M

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2009-11-13

Persona Record
Char Name: Sheila M
Char Race: Part Elf/Part Human
Char Allies: Tir'an

Stayjit got fired? Empty
PostSubject: Stayjit got fired?   Stayjit got fired? EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 3:53 pm

Ok I hear that Stayjit got fired by Torrix as Calan Prince because he left the elven land "unprotected from possible attack" when he went to defend the dragons who were being attacked by this Yom fellow.

Well what about all the times when Ashanrai went with us on adventures? He left the lands unprotected then too. And Torrix did not fire him.

Where is it written that the Cala cannot leave the land if he is the only one there at the time during eventful occasions? Is there some sort of listing of the Calan princely duties?
Back to top Go down
Garrick
Admin
Garrick

Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2007-06-03

Persona Record
Char Name: Garrick Felagund, Icepanther
Char Race: Part Elf/Part Drow
Char Allies: Moon God Ranul

Stayjit got fired? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stayjit got fired?   Stayjit got fired? EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 6:39 pm

you got your facts mixed up...

stayjit was fired by torrix for violating a direct divine commandment... its not against any law for the cala to leave the country cuz thats just rediculous.. however in this situation, stayjit was explicitly told numerous times the importance of remaining in tiran for that specific occasion... thus violating a direct order from the god that told him

if a cala is told outright numerous times by a god not to do something.... then goes ahead and does it... then yeah the god's gonna wanna fire him
Back to top Go down
https://myths.rpg-board.net

Stayjit got fired? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stayjit got fired?   Stayjit got fired? EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 6:58 pm

Yes, between a rock and a hard place he was in. Somehow our sacred dragons were involved, Tiamat in particular. The sounds of battle were heard on our shores. Our dear comrade and neighbor Seran was in trouble as well and grammed the coords.I think he lost more than five boats in the battle. An army of Drows was marching to the Dragon City as well I believe. Why would Torrix not wish us to help our dragon allies? For a second I thought Torrix was actually that Yorn fellow in disguise. Hitomi made it to the scene of battle, but I cant rightly punish her for it, I'm sure she had the welfare of the dragons first on her mind.
Back to top Go down
Garrick
Admin
Garrick

Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2007-06-03

Persona Record
Char Name: Garrick Felagund, Icepanther
Char Race: Part Elf/Part Drow
Char Allies: Moon God Ranul

Stayjit got fired? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stayjit got fired?   Stayjit got fired? EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 7:07 pm

Stayjit wrote:
Yes, between a rock and a hard place he was in. Somehow our sacred dragons were involved, Tiamat in particular. The sounds of battle were heard on our shores. Our dear comrade and neighbor Seran was in trouble as well and grammed the coords.I think he lost more than five boats in the battle. An army of Drows was marching to the Dragon City as well I believe. Why would Torrix not wish us to help our dragon allies? For a second I thought Torrix was actually that Yorn fellow in disguise. Hitomi made it to the scene of battle, but I cant rightly punish her for it, I'm sure she had the welfare of the dragons first on her mind.

.... you entirely neglected one simple fact:

you were told numerous times by Torrix to keep everyone protecting Pandryl ... because the attack on the dragons was a set-up to lure elves away from pandryl so Yorn can attack the heart of tir'an.....

you neglected to take your god seriously... and now youre feeling the consequences of not taking your god seriously

You were told this very specifically... couldnt get any more specific or clearer that it was indeed Torrix.. yet just defied him entirely
Back to top Go down
https://myths.rpg-board.net
Hitomi Fujiko

Hitomi Fujiko

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-08-06

Persona Record
Char Name: Hitomi Fujiko
Char Race: Part Elf/Part Human
Char Allies: Tir'an

Stayjit got fired? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stayjit got fired?   Stayjit got fired? EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 10:48 pm

Clear.

Last edited by Hitomi Fujiko on Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://hitomifujikoellomi.webs.com
Fro Daddy

Fro Daddy

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-10-23

Stayjit got fired? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stayjit got fired?   Stayjit got fired? EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 5:33 am

thats what this smart cutie pie elf gets hahaahhahaha i think its funny
Back to top Go down

Stayjit got fired? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stayjit got fired?   Stayjit got fired? EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 7:42 pm

...Fro think's i'm cute...? (0.0)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stayjit got fired? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stayjit got fired?   Stayjit got fired? Empty

Back to top Go down

Stayjit got fired?
Page 1 of 1