A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stayjit's Pardon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Red Sorceress
Admin

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2010-07-09

Persona Record
Char Name: None
Char Race: Human
Char Allies: I am Independent

Stayjit's Pardon Empty
PostSubject: Stayjit's Pardon   Stayjit's Pardon EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 2:27 pm

My relationsip with Stayjit, the exciled Cala of Tir"an, has always been an up and down relationsip politically. Outside of the political world, we've always been good friends. Now that Styjit has been overthrown as the leader of the elfin nation and exciled from Tir'an, I'm granting him a pardon from cimes that he may have commited against Prolix Empire and asylum within Prolix Empire. He is presently living on the island where we harvest bananas. Regardless of weather he decide to become a citizen of Prolix or not, he'll be allowed to live on that island for as long as he wishes free from all taxes and eviction. Of course, he must make a living for himself as any good citizen of Prolix must.

Empress Red Sorceress
Back to top Go down

Stayjit's Pardon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stayjit's Pardon   Stayjit's Pardon EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 11:41 am

The Empress is most generous. Not all humans are covetous money grubbers ! There were many reasons for my self imposed exile, and I'm happy that Voice Sea was able to step in as the new Cala so quickly to prevent anarchy in Tir'an. I will meditate on this little island and protect the banana trees. Of course in my travels I will cross the Elven lands many times, but until Torrix speaks to me I will remain outside the Elven community as a Drifter and the Protector of Banana Island: Lord Bananas !
Back to top Go down

Stayjit's Pardon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stayjit's Pardon   Stayjit's Pardon EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 11:57 pm

This pardon is now null and void.
Back to top Go down
The Masked One

The Masked One

Number of posts : 56
Localisation : School of History, Just beside the Bridge to Prolix Via GZ island.
Registration date : 2011-05-28

Persona Record
Char Name: The Masked One
Char Race: Other Mythical Being
Char Allies:

Stayjit's Pardon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stayjit's Pardon   Stayjit's Pardon EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:30 am

Hell it should be! He should be banished damnit!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stayjit's Pardon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stayjit's Pardon   Stayjit's Pardon Empty

Back to top Go down

Stayjit's Pardon
Page 1 of 1