A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The story of the gate keeper to the Holy land, RyanLion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RyanLion

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-06-18

Persona Record
Char Name:
Char Race:
Char Allies:

The story of the gate keeper to the Holy land, RyanLion Empty
PostSubject: The story of the gate keeper to the Holy land, RyanLion   The story of the gate keeper to the Holy land, RyanLion EmptyMon Jun 18, 2007 7:23 am

Name : Ryan Lion

Though he is much younger that quite a few people who hold either political or religious power, he could be considered more level headed at times too. 10 years earlier before he ven hit puberty, he began to posess the ability to teleport to 'Pagoda' the holy land for all religions, he soon realized from reading anchient texts in the temple that he had become the gate keeper to the land and was now charged with loking after the Holy Land and it's relics and secrets. Others still cannot pass to the Holy Land till the enterance is uncovered but was apparently sealed by the God's centuries ago, the seal they placed can only be broken by Himself and other leaders of each faith.

While he was in the Holy Land, he found doccuments about 'runes' which he keeps secret, after learning all their secrets he zealously burned all the text to ask then spread them throughout the land so no one else would ever learn what he learnt.

His childhood and family he hardly ever talks about, usualy he will just shurg off any conversation about them.

He is very Kind usualy, and tries his best to be a listener and solve problems but often he has been 'back stabbed' and betrayed so he is suffering from slight paranoia and insanity with an obsession for giving people funerals so he can remember the 'good' times he spent with them.
Back to top Go down
RyanLion

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-06-18

Persona Record
Char Name:
Char Race:
Char Allies:

The story of the gate keeper to the Holy land, RyanLion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The story of the gate keeper to the Holy land, RyanLion   The story of the gate keeper to the Holy land, RyanLion EmptyTue Jul 03, 2007 8:20 pm

[[Character blog entry]]

The Holy Land, Pagoda has been opened for all, a team of Padfoot, John, Silivris and Garrick arrived outside what seemed the be the enterance and broke the seal. Once inside the people who helped open the enterance were amazed by what they saw, they enjoyed looking at all the Gods, their excitement reminded me of when I was younger and was first transported to Pagoda. The first time was a strange mix of anticipation and horror, there were bodies all over the temple, no longer with flesh just bones. It seemed there was a great battle inside the temple because some skellingtons had different coats of arms on their chainmail, one side won the battle because all their bones and armor were congragatedin one area leaned agaisnt walls and sat on floors, I didn't understand at first why all died together, at first I thought it may have been some type of honor ritual, dying with the enemy. I later found whatmust have been a log, it turned out after they won the battle the Gods locked the winning side inside the temple as a punishment for their deeds in their most Holy of areas. It seemed suprising, and I wondered if the Gods would have really done that, after all I cant imagine Ollopa letting simple recruits starve to death when they might just be fighting to keep their families alive. I personal think the Guardian at the time locked them in to punish them, i've read about all the previous Guardians and the suprising gap from the last to me. There is a reacurring pattern in the Guardians they chose too, it seems they prefer Guardians who are blunt and almost too immature for the power?

There is a secret in the temple that I have done a tad bit poorly with. I showed some of the rulers it in hope if they knew that it exsisted and what happend because of it, they would be happy to help me protect it. Emporer Garrick was too pleased, he is now hell bent on getting troops to it, but it won't happen. Pylos will not ruin the temple again.

Padfoot, out of everyone i've ever met, interests me most. She is very similar to me, we share a similar sense of humour, hope and fears. We've grown a friendship and I'm glad I now have a friend, i have also somewhat of a growing friendship with Shokkus. It seems I am attracted to the Dolf people, they seem most honorable and company me like the secret in the temple, i much prefer their company though.

That is all for today.

Ryan Lion
Back to top Go down

The story of the gate keeper to the Holy land, RyanLion
Page 1 of 1