A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Incoming Letter drops into the land

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Garrick
Admin
Garrick

Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2007-06-03

Persona Record
Char Name: Garrick Felagund, Icepanther
Char Race: Part Elf/Part Drow
Char Allies: Moon God Ranul

Incoming Letter drops into the land Empty
PostSubject: Incoming Letter drops into the land   Incoming Letter drops into the land EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 8:42 pm

Letter #2: from Moira

Dabbler,

I don’t have much time to write up a full-length journal detailing what has happened. But to make a long story short, Queen Soporta is not being as negotiable as I would have hoped she’d be with Usez. I need a few things from Korth to help speed up negotiations:

All of these things can be made by combining ingredients indicated in ( ) by alchemy

-1 Nylasoth Potion (9 orc blood, 9 nylasoth flowers)
-4 Vodka (3 mystic water, 2 orc blood)
-3 Chicken Soup (2 slabs of meat, 3 mystic water), 1 Money Potion (2 lucky rabbit’s foot, 4 daggers, 1 orc blood)
-1 Sunder Shard (5 methkarie crystal)
-1 Dagger (20 iron ore, 13 silver powder)
-and of course, the Lost Scrolls of Dolf, I’ll enclose a map that should lead to the location I believe they are at

I can’t go into detail with my plans so far in case you must seek the help of others to achieve these ingredients and they happen to glance over this letter. Let’s just say though that if all goes according to plan, history will remark about the Two Great Queens of Moira.

http://awmyths.com/map1.png
Back to top Go down
https://myths.rpg-board.net

Incoming Letter drops into the land
Page 1 of 1