A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Hatching & Life of Ashanrai

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ashanrai

Ashanrai

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Persona Record
Char Name: Ashanrai
Char Race: Other Mythical Being
Char Allies: Tir'an

The Hatching & Life of Ashanrai Empty
PostSubject: The Hatching & Life of Ashanrai   The Hatching & Life of Ashanrai EmptySat May 31, 2008 10:30 pm

I was not born, but hatched from a dragon's egg some time in the middle of Emperor Garrick's tyranny over the land under the name of Pylos. My mother was a dragoness named Tiamat, the eldest daughter of the Queen Gala of the Eastern Dragons. I know my mother is one of five dragons of Gala's children. Gala was killed in combat during the first Dragon Wars, which led to the eventual extinction of all dragons but my mother Tiamat and her four siblings (Ryuu, Scylla, Nidhogg, and Leviathan). And so, I was laid as an egg in the same nest built by my grandmother Gala that my mother was hatched in.

When I hatched, my first look of the world was of the Pylosian volcanic soil. And so from this I feel an appreciation for all kinds of soil and other things that nature gives us.. for it is all a wondrous gift granted to all the races of Korth.

Now as I have an old spirit, my body has changed to reflect the age so that I may remain immortally at this stage of my life. In elven years, I do not know what one would call my age.. it could be any number. But age is not important. What is important to me is my faith in the Night God Torrix. I will continually serve Him and His People of Tir'an. I have made it my sworn duty to continue this period of Tir'anian Renaissance for as long as possible.
Back to top Go down

The Hatching & Life of Ashanrai
Page 1 of 1