A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A new dragon?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Masked One

The Masked One

Number of posts : 56
Localisation : School of History, Just beside the Bridge to Prolix Via GZ island.
Registration date : 2011-05-28

Persona Record
Char Name: The Masked One
Char Race: Other Mythical Being
Char Allies:

A new dragon? Empty
PostSubject: A new dragon?   A new dragon? EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 6:58 am

I awoke to the sound of a roar. This roar pulsated through my house, knocking many books from their shelves, and smashing some glass bottles i had upstairs. I quickly rushed outside to see what had caused this roar, but i saw nothing. It was when i looked up into the sky, was when i discovered what had caused the roar.

A giant, gleaming dragon was flying overhead. It had four wings, all shining of diamond, like the rest of the body did. The claws appeared to be ruby red, and I believe the eyes glinted blue like sapphire, as the dragon flew across the sky.

Has anyone else seen this dragon? Does anybody know its name? It looks to be the type of dragon that has immense knowledge to learn from, and yet I cannot find any documents on it whatsoever, other than the 'gold dragons' depicted in Shelia M's "Dragon Exodus" document. If anyone knows of the location of this dragon, I am more than willing to pay 1Mil SP to learn of its location. I desire for any knowledge it may know, for i have recently discovered that some important events in Korth's past that have either been unrecorded accidentally and purposely, with some documents being completely removed from the Great Library on purpose.

Until someone comes foward and presents trustable information, or I find documents in the Great Library stating otherwise, or if I see proof stating otherwise, I am naming the dragon Obsidian, and deeming Obsidian a male.
Back to top Go down

A new dragon?
Page 1 of 1