A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Second Dragon has Hatched!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Padfoot

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-06-16

The Second Dragon has Hatched! Empty
PostSubject: The Second Dragon has Hatched!   The Second Dragon has Hatched! EmptyTue Aug 28, 2007 12:27 am

The second dragon born to us, a female named Scylla, has hatched at 2:25 AM in Tir'an!

Scylla quickly fixed the Tir'anian destruction and rushed off to Asprieth to observe the two eggs there. She made it a point, oddly enough, to steer clear of the egg on the left (I wonder, may this be a sign?), and sat on the egg on the right. Shadow demon then announced that the egg on the right would be the next dragon to hatch.

Scylla then, with us in her wake, went back to Tir'an to try and make herself comfortable in the home that I had made her in one of the city's empty little buildings. I saw that she was quite uncomfortable, and stayed close to the fountain I put in there for her. We then remembered how she took easily and naturally to the water, and decided that she must feel more comfortable there. I cleared the hay, where Tiamat was more comfortable, and instead fixed Scylla with a little pool. She immediately went into it and went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Newman111

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-06-29

The Second Dragon has Hatched! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Second Dragon has Hatched!   The Second Dragon has Hatched! EmptyTue Aug 28, 2007 6:15 pm

Oh my...[please dont let this be the same type of dragon similar to the one in oddysseus the oddesey or wotever]
Back to top Go down

The Second Dragon has Hatched!
Page 1 of 1