A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Prolix's Decline

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seran

Seran

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2010-06-04

Persona Record
Char Name: Seran Adams
Char Race: Part Elf/Part Human
Char Allies: Science

Prolix's Decline Empty
PostSubject: Prolix's Decline   Prolix's Decline EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 12:02 am

Marshal Order #0002

The Prolix Empire was once a booming economy in the early days of the Emperor's reign. We have had a GDP hovering well over 200 million SP, but now our economy falters as the activity of the Empire diminishes. The activity of the Empire has diminished because the activity of the Emperor in doing things has greatly diminished. It is time to "right the ship" in Prolix. Executive decision must be made and executive decision must be made quickly to restore order and activity. I, as the leader of the armed forces of the Prolix Empire, officially institute martial law to the streets of Prolix and bestow Nation Leadership rights to myself as Prime Marshal for a one-month time period.

I acknowledge that this move may be highly controversial and am prepared to face repercussions for this action once order has been restored to the Prolix Empire. Change must come and come quickly to right this ship. I will not sit idly by and allow my empire to dwindle any longer. Prolix is a nation of constant progress. We must rise as the progressive nation of Korth. Now is the time of Prolix!

I am officially creating the Executive Cabinet, which will be my source of advice and counsel during this one-month period of martial law. The following people are hereby appointed to serve on the Executive Cabinet:
  • Emperor Jackson
  • Governor Cernunos of Edan
  • The Masked One (as the official Historian of Prolix)
  • Admiral Theodrus of the Navy

I am officially announcing the following new bits of legislation that are being instituted to restore Prolix:
  • The imposition of a 1,000 SP revoke tax to offset the high cost that Prolix incurs when a citizen revokes. The imposition of this tax will also make revoking one’s citizenship from Prolix to be a serious matter that people consider rather than the current method in which people can revoke at a whim, which costs Prolix monetarily.

• The imposition of a 25% repair tax. Since this tax is paid by the repair merchant, rather than the “actual person”, this would be an easy method for the empire’s revenue generation without costing the citizens a single silver piece

• A house will be priced at 50,000 SP per floor for ownership and 10,000 SP per floor per month for rental. A factory or business office will be priced at 75,000 SP per month for rental.

• Since sweet fruits do not yield cash when supplying them to the bank vaults, any citizen that wishes to start a factory to produce sweet fruits will be given 50,000 SP for every 1,000 sweet fruits that the citizen’s factory produces. Other manufacturers with factories will be given 40,000 SP for every 50 items that the citizen’s factory produces (in addition to the money the citizen naturally receives through supplying to the bank)

• Any citizen that is seen consecutively by the Prime Marshal for 5 consecutive days will be given 30,000 SP by the end of the week.

• The Prolix Military, with its currently approved weekly budget, will pay in full for the free ownership of a house to all new military recruits

• Free health care (1 Crystal of Health and 5 health potions) will be given to every active citizen weekly. A Medical Director will be appointed by the Prime Marshal to oversee the production of health potions, purchasing of health crystals, and dispensing the health care to active citizens on a weekly basis. The Medical Director will be given 1,000,000 SP per month by the Prolix Empire to cover the costs of operation.
Back to top Go down
The Masked One

The Masked One

Number of posts : 56
Localisation : School of History, Just beside the Bridge to Prolix Via GZ island.
Registration date : 2011-05-28

Persona Record
Char Name: The Masked One
Char Race: Other Mythical Being
Char Allies:

Prolix's Decline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prolix's Decline   Prolix's Decline EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 6:57 am

I humbly accept my position in the Executive Cabinet, and shall do all i can to help assist Prolix to glory.
Back to top Go down

Prolix's Decline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prolix's Decline   Prolix's Decline EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 10:01 am

I apprecaite the offer, but I think I'd do better for Prolix by not having a position, due to my inactivity
Back to top Go down
The Masked One

The Masked One

Number of posts : 56
Localisation : School of History, Just beside the Bridge to Prolix Via GZ island.
Registration date : 2011-05-28

Persona Record
Char Name: The Masked One
Char Race: Other Mythical Being
Char Allies:

Prolix's Decline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prolix's Decline   Prolix's Decline EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 3:40 am

Unfortunately, it appears that sloth has spread beyond Prolix's borders: All Korth is in decline.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2010-06-04

Persona Record
Char Name: Seran Adams
Char Race: Part Elf/Part Human
Char Allies: Science

Prolix's Decline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prolix's Decline   Prolix's Decline EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 5:23 pm

It is our job to right the ship of decline then!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Prolix's Decline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prolix's Decline   Prolix's Decline Empty

Back to top Go down

Prolix's Decline
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A W M Y T H S :: In Character :: History of the Land :: Ch 6: The Convergence-
Jump to: