A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Myth: The City's of Dragons

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Masked One

The Masked One

Number of posts : 56
Localisation : School of History, Just beside the Bridge to Prolix Via GZ island.
Registration date : 2011-05-28

Persona Record
Char Name: The Masked One
Char Race: Other Mythical Being
Char Allies:

Myth: The City's of Dragons Empty
PostSubject: Myth: The City's of Dragons   Myth: The City's of Dragons EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 9:06 pm

*a part of a document appears to have been torn out and placed here:*
Quote :
I have been hearing rumours of a City of Dragons, and recently the rumours have become louder... I can find no historic documents on it, ad since sometimes myth can be fact, I am going on an expedition to find it. If i do find it, and it is populated, i shall befriend the inhabitants and document the history of their city. If it is in ruins, i shall salvage the wreckage for documents, and document them. If i'm lucky, I may even earn or find a dragon of my own, which is one of the reasons I'm going. Over the coarse of the days, i shall write down my progress, direction, and landmarks i see, and perhaps plot a direct and safe path to the City. My first hint was that it was very far away, beyond the Gold mines. Cern claims to have been there, so now i shall write the way to the city, as spoken by him:
Ti'ran's southernmost tip, swim across the ocean.
Walk up and down the beach, find a building- Quest? "Look down." In the mountains are more buildings.

I shall depart immediately! The documentation of this city must be completed as soon as possible!
Heil Khazo Kova!
That is the original document i wrote, before i discovered there was more than one city. Due to a strange voice in the wind and mortal whispers, i am unsure which direction the surviving city is in. One may be to the south, as listed in the document above. The other is somewhere north.
Stayjit: 232n 156e
I shall find the city, one way or another, and obtain a dragon.
My departure is now.

Day 1:
Left Prolix and my home for the city. Heading North-East. None wish to join me, so i travel alone. I am a historian, documentation is what i do. Onwards!
Tiamat is in my way, and i do not wish to argue with her... Duke may be my only hope of progressing, and he refuses to come. Heard something of a Dragon Empire to the east...
I am successful in finding one of the Dragon cities! They Myth is fact! The city's name is currently unknown, but it was founded by the Eastern Dragons after the Dragon wars. Although i wouldn't recommend one to come, as the dragons appear to be stubborn and refuse to listen to reason. I shall still return, and if i pester them constantly that is their problem. I shall continue to return until every inch of this city is recorded.
Back to top Go down

Myth: The City's of Dragons
Page 1 of 1