A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The School of History

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Masked One

The Masked One

Number of posts : 56
Localisation : School of History, Just beside the Bridge to Prolix Via GZ island.
Registration date : 2011-05-28

Persona Record
Char Name: The Masked One
Char Race: Other Mythical Being
Char Allies:

The School of History Empty
PostSubject: The School of History   The School of History EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 6:54 am

I've finally managed to find my key! Turns out it was in the door, on the inside half. Well, I unlocked it, and managed to furbish my home. Heaps of books everywhere, you can find practically any information on the past and sometimes the present in there.
That information might be used for evil, by Garrick for example... Heh, solved that, found an old tomb on ancient enchantments, and I enchanted the school. Even with the windows open, no light comes in. Even if someone brings in some sort of fire, it either goes out, or generates no light. I have a candle on one of the shelves that will refuse to be used by anyone but me. I can also prevent the wicked from finding the information they need; the books simply vanish before their hands. This is my house, and i'm the one with the advantage here. I should probably start getting students soon. Perhaps I could get a few blank scrolls, write on them then randomly dump them everywhere?
Oh well. At least now i have somewhere safe to put my journal. In my upstairs office. There is a ladder that is the only way to access my office. It is moved aside, and to others it might as well be fixed to the ground. To me, it slides like its on ice.
There's a small theater outside, i'll use that for the big classes, even though the mushrooms grow like crazy there. Perhaps the following details would be ideal to post somewhere:

The School of History
Is currently recruiting new
Pupils
For the year. The school is located at
32N/S, 19EW
Please contact The Masked One for more information.
Back to top Go down

The School of History
Page 1 of 1