A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

History of AldebaranAnrik

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AldebaranAnrik

AldebaranAnrik

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2009-07-31

History of AldebaranAnrik Empty
PostSubject: History of AldebaranAnrik   History of AldebaranAnrik EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 8:44 pm

Greetings, I am AldebaranAnrik .
I come from a far away world in this Universe. I was born a simple kind hearted human being. I am named after the star Aldebaran in the constellation of Taurus (The Bull), located in the Milky Way Galaxy.
Aldebaran is the "eye of the bull" and about 68 light years away from here.
Anrik is the name of the ancient human race, from which my parents came from.
My father was a Mighty Warrior and King of his world, my mother was a Royal Sorcerer and Alchemist.
As a child of the King and Queen, I was living a wonderful and exciting easy life as a young Prince.
Then one day, our world was attacked by wicked evil forces which frooze time on our world. Humans could no longer exist.
Since my parents were King and Queen they were murdered. All other humans either fled the world or slowly died off.
However, before my parents died they bestowed upon me all their great wisdom and knowledge so that one day I could return to destroy the evil forces that frooze our world.
They also told me of many myths. One in particular was of a secret portal that led to a world known as Korth. My Mother said there was a human civilization there and I would be able to live and be happy there. So instead of fleeing with the other humans when my world was frozen in time. I went through the secret portal. Now here I am in Korth. I am happily living in Prolix.

Last edited by AldebaranAnrik on Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jen2009

Jen2009

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-07-23

Persona Record
Char Name: Jennifer
Char Race: Human
Char Allies: I am Independent

PostSubject: Re: History of AldebaranAnrik   History of AldebaranAnrik EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 5:31 pm

wow... o_o
Back to top Go down
AldebaranAnrik

AldebaranAnrik

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2009-07-31

PostSubject: Re: History of AldebaranAnrik   History of AldebaranAnrik EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 11:41 am

I have gone back to my homeland. Come visit me at www.bloodclans.net
Hope to see all my Korth friends (and enemies) soon. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: History of AldebaranAnrik   History of AldebaranAnrik Empty

Back to top Go down

History of AldebaranAnrik
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A W M Y T H S :: In Character :: Character Histories-
Jump to: