A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Korth Weekly Issue #2

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pixie Serethiel

Pixie Serethiel

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2011-04-04

Persona Record
Char Name: Pixie Serthiel
Char Race: Werewolf
Char Allies: Prolix - Edan

Korth Weekly Issue #2 Empty
PostSubject: Korth Weekly Issue #2   Korth Weekly Issue #2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 7:07 pm

Dear Readers
Please anjoy the latest issue of Korth Weekly.
We have new stories and dreams.
Enjoy reading.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KORTH WEEKLY

Issue #2; September 7, 2011

DANGEROUS DROW DOCK FOUND
While exploring the mines near the University of Korth, I stumbled upon a deadly secret. Beyond the lumber tree of University of Korth, is a newly formed docking port. I cautiously explored this new dock, only to learn by whom it was built! The Drows are building a fleet! “Oh My Word!” I though. These vicious Drows are known for being vile, merciless creatures; and their reputation precedes them. I attempted to board on of their mighty vessels, and was killed by their cold-heart crew. I returned to explore and learned that this new discovery could be very dangerous and spells out “Doom” for many others countries. We, at Korth Weekly, advise that everyone stays clear of them; they are extremely violent and highly dangerous. Please, for safety’s sake, don’t make any contact and DO NOT ATTACK!

Is the great King Aldaraban Anrik Returning?
As of today, I was talking with Stayjit, the Ex-Cala of Tir’an and learned some very interesting news about our dear old king Aldaraban Anrik. Apparently, he was spotted browsing the forum lately. This brought up some questions, like, “Will he return and claim his throne?” and “Will he torch the Pretenders?” Whence we learn more about this mysterious returning King, we will update this article. But until then, keep in mind; “Is the great King Aldaraban Anrik returning to reclaim his throne and will he torch the pretenders?

Dragon Dream
Yesterday evening, I lay down to sleep and heard a strange noise outside my house. It sounded like the growl of a dangerous beast. I ignored the sound, thinking it must simply be the wind, blowing against my window. Once I fell asleep, I began to dream. I saw three figures appear before me; they were two mighty, powerful dragons!

The first was fiery red, with powerful wings and a strong tail. The second dragon was royal blue, with yellow speckled wings and a horny tail. The two dragons walked toward each other, they opened their massive wings and began to run. The opened they powerful mouths, I could see the fire beginning to blaze within them. Then before either could breathe a single spark out, a bright light blazed all around them and a voice spoke. In a deep, forceful tone, the voice spoke, “Mighty beasts of ancient times; lay down your anger and make peace and harmony with one another.” The dragon stooped their heads, and walked calming toward each other. The stopped and bowed to each other before turning about and flying away. I awoke, and looked to the sky and saw, as clear as crystal, a picture form before my eyes. A dragon holding a massive heart! I thought about what this dream could mean, then as quickly as lighting strikes the ground, I understood! Even the mightiest of kingdoms, can lay down their anger and make peace & harmony with one another.

New Temple in Adurna
After a marvelous dream was bestowed upon the Elven Torrite Priestess; Pixie Serethiel, a new project began. On summer’s night, young Pixie Serethiel heard the voice of Scylla, Goddess of Water & the Seas. She spoke to her and said, “I, Scylla; Goddess of Water & the Seas, want you to build a Holy Temple in your village. When I asked why she wished for such a thing, she answered, “I want you to hear me through the water and the sea, and not dreams and visions.” I nodded and answered, “Ask and I will obey!” She softly spoke, “Here is what I ask of you; build a stone temple with pillars and doors made for giants. Above the massive doors, I want you to write, with liquid gold, the words, “Holy Temple of Wisdom” Enter the temple and cover the temple walls with scriptures and words of wisdom. At the center of the temple, I want you to build a stone fountain and fill it with the holy waters that flow from my statue. Then, light the temple with pure light. Allow no-one, human nor Elven, to carry fire within the walls of the new Holy Temple; only pure light shall illuminate the temple. Once you have finished the temple, send a prayer to the heavens and we will approve and give powers to the waters. I shall call out to you through the fountain.

Before you awaken, I want to remember this, once the temple is completed, I want you to tell all!” “Those who come to the fountain & praise me shall hear me and gain wisdom.” “Beware though, dear Pixie, those you call upon me with a heart filled with greed, arrogance or dis-believe shall not hear me, nor find wisdom.” And so, I awoke and began the project that Scylla had given me. After countless hours, I finished the temple. So now, I call out to everyone that lives under the sun and moon to travel from their homes to the village of Adurna and come to the fountain.

The Four Boats
This afternoon as I picked fruit upon yonder hills, I became suddenly tired and took a short nap against a banana tree. While napping, I had a most curious dream. I dreamed of four ships; the first was covered with vines and flowers, the second was covered with red ribbons and metal weapons & shields, the third was lightly covered with sand and stones, and the last one was covered with cobwebs and bones. The each set sail and drifted off in different directions. The ship covered with vines and flowers, landed against untouched soil and bordered their newly claimed land with natural shrubs and hedges. While the ship covered with covered with crimson ribbons, covered the land they had claimed with cement and rock. The boat lightly dusted in sand and stones, removed all the lush grass and growing trees and replaced them with acres of sand and stone. And the final ship cobwebs and bones, stole all the light from their newly claimed land, and left nothing but darkness and despair. I awoke, thought about what this new dream could mean. I quickly interpreted its meaning: The Four Great Kinds of Korth; Prolix, Tir’an, Dolf-Hloab and the Drows must venture out, explore and conquer new lands for their glorious homes.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WANT ADS

Secretary Required At KW HQ
Required: 1 Capable Human or Elven Worker
Position: Personal Secretary
Pay: 5,000 SP per week
Shift: Full Time
Hirer: Ms. Pixie Serethiel

Ideals: Paper work, gopher, and personl aid.

Korth Weekly Workers
Required: 1 Capable Human or Elven Worker
Position: Reporter, Editor, Drafter and Gopher.
Pay: 2,000- 5, 000 SP per week
Shift: Full Time
Hirer: Ms. Pixie Serethiel

Lumberjacks, Miners and Famers Needed
Talk to Seran

Last edited by Pixie Serethiel on Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pixie Serethiel

Pixie Serethiel

Persona Record

PostSubject: Re: Korth Weekly Issue #2   Korth Weekly Issue #2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 6:38 pm

Oh dear. I'm sorry. It didn;t send. Let me try again...
Back to top Go down
Pixie Serethiel

Pixie Serethiel

Persona Record

PostSubject: Re: Korth Weekly Issue #2   Korth Weekly Issue #2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 6:52 pm

There we go, all better.

Enjoy Garrick :-)
Back to top Go down
Jen2009

Jen2009

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-07-23

Persona Record
Char Name: Jennifer
Char Race: Human
Char Allies: I am Independent

PostSubject: Re: Korth Weekly Issue #2   Korth Weekly Issue #2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 7:56 pm

Interesting issue, i cant wait to see more in the future. [:
Back to top Go down
AldebaranAnrik

AldebaranAnrik

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2009-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Korth Weekly Issue #2   Korth Weekly Issue #2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 8:47 pm

WOW, this is cool, I like your Korth Weekly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Korth Weekly Issue #2   Korth Weekly Issue #2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 9:48 am

I may seem overquailified but I would apply for the position of Gopher. I need no salary, the thought of taking the dirty coins makes my delicate Elven stomach regurgitate last nights drowfish.
Back to top Go down
Pixie Serethiel

Pixie Serethiel

Persona Record

PostSubject: Re: Korth Weekly Issue #2   Korth Weekly Issue #2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 6:13 pm

Stayjit, I assume that you knwo what a "Gopher" does? You simply fetch need matteral such as lumber, scrolls, food for the worker (so they don't starve while working) and nessisary tthings. I seems like the "bottom of the totom pole" I know, but SOMEONE got to do it. I will very willing pay you for your services, but if you insit no pay, that can be arranged. Please meet me as so as possible to fill out the missary paper work. I just want some forms filled out so in case of injour or assult, you cna't sue Korth Weekly. Understood? Great, please meet me at the KW HQ ASAP. Thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Korth Weekly Issue #2   Korth Weekly Issue #2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 10:11 am

<<<<< ... Do I look like a guy that would sue you ?
Back to top Go down
Pixie Serethiel

Pixie Serethiel

Persona Record

PostSubject: Re: Korth Weekly Issue #2   Korth Weekly Issue #2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 6:14 pm

It legal issue, if you've got nothing to hid, than you won't mond signing some verbal arregments. Okay. Thanks. Name you time + place, and we'll meet and make this offical.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Korth Weekly Issue #2   Korth Weekly Issue #2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 9:44 am

I, Stayjit Vacca, Once-a-Cala, Twice-a-Cala, Maybe Lord of the Interior, Maybe not, and Slayer of the Green Tiger, will hereby cross my heart and hope to die that I will not sue Korth Weekly News, its representatives or affiliates, noway, nohow, neva, Amen. And if, in the course of my duties, I capture photos of Prolixian officials committing unatural acts or crimes against humanity, they cant sue me either, cuz I'm just following orders.
Back to top Go down
The Masked One

The Masked One

Number of posts : 56
Localisation : School of History, Just beside the Bridge to Prolix Via GZ island.
Registration date : 2011-05-28

Persona Record
Char Name: The Masked One
Char Race: Other Mythical Being
Char Allies:

PostSubject: Re: Korth Weekly Issue #2   Korth Weekly Issue #2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 10:46 pm

Stayjit, that last bit wont be carried out. They can and will sue you, so just... yeah, try not to be noticed.
Back to top Go down
Pixie Serethiel

Pixie Serethiel

Persona Record

PostSubject: Re: Korth Weekly Issue #2   Korth Weekly Issue #2 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 6:52 pm

Stayjit. Please report to KW HQ. You first two tasks are on you new desk. (Its through the doors, to your left) GET TO IT!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Korth Weekly Issue #2   Korth Weekly Issue #2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 9:28 am

Having met Pixie at HQ, My first two tasks as Gopher have already been completed. I shall now go deep undercover and sniff out news stories about corruption in the Prolixian regime.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Korth Weekly Issue #2   Korth Weekly Issue #2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 1:59 pm

My new mission: Infiltrate the city of Dolf Hloab and bring back the dirt. Using a rope and ladder I scaled the wall and lowered myself in. It seems the Hloabers have left in a hurry leaving much unfinished. No signs of life except one horse still tied to a cart. I gave him some hay and water and continued my search. I found an underground theatre, but couldnt get past the curtain. I found several doors in the courtyard, but all seem to be locked. Are they coming back? I have heard that Elementals built this city, maybe they are invisible, but I saw nothing that seems to be a danger to me or Tir'an. I will climb the rope and leave, this dusty empty city gives me the creeps. This is Gopher Stayjit from KW News reporting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Korth Weekly Issue #2   Korth Weekly Issue #2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Korth Weekly Issue #2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A W M Y T H S :: In Character :: History of the Land :: Ch 6: The Convergence-
Jump to: