A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Korth Weekly Issue #1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pixie Serethiel

Pixie Serethiel

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2011-04-04

Persona Record
Char Name: Pixie Serthiel
Char Race: Werewolf
Char Allies: Prolix - Edan

Korth Weekly Issue #1 Empty
PostSubject: Korth Weekly Issue #1   Korth Weekly Issue #1 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 6:25 pm

Dear Korth Weekly Readers
Until a form of subscription can be formed,
we will be printing the paper in the AWMyths Website.
Please enjoy reading all about what happened in Korth!
Sincerely:
Pixie Serethiel

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NEW CROWNED IMPERATOR OF Prolix

On August 11, 2011; Seran was crowned IMPERATOR OF Prolix! The people cried, “Hail Seran!” It was a glorious day! At 7, the honored guest arrived at the Prolix Coliseum to witness the crowning of our beloved Seran. The guest flowed into the coliseum; there was Jen2009, Reddragon, Stayjit, Fro Daddy and myself, Pixie Serethiel. We gathered and listened as Seran gave his first speak [Read More Page 2]. Afterwards, he invited all of his guests to the opening of the new Capital Building, which will house the Prolix Senate and feast handsomely in a Banquet of New Beginnings. He treated his guests to apples, cinnamon bread, Elven grog and fine wine. Unfortunately, the Elven Grog had been poisoned by the donor; Dr.Duke! The poisoned grog killed both, Noe RedDragon and Pixie Serethiel. They returned quickly to continue the festive. What a foul trick; despicable move on Tir’an part. He invited all non-Senators of Prolix to take part in Senate meetings, he stated that non-Senators cannot vote on a law, but he encouraged all of Korth to propose laws and have their voices heard in Prolix. He allowed Ms. Serethiel to interview him, she asked two important questions. She asked, “Not too long ago, Prolix attempted to sign a peace treaty with Tir'an, will you, now as King, attempt that again?” and “Is it true that you have plans to investigate the underwater towers and the mysterious, deadly plants?”
~
He was thrilled that I asked him about the plants and underwater towers, for that very question lead to his next unveiling. He guided us toward the building next door, and showed us his latest creation! But then, tragedy struck the party. An uninvited guest entered the room and struck down the King of Prolix! Fear stuck the guest, the King returned quickly. He explained,” My death and this intrusion is entirely my fault; since I showed forgiveness to Fro Daddy and invited him to our banquet. I had thought maybe he too should be given a reprieve to come enjoy this with us.” He looked away and softly said, “Clearly, he will not be forgiven…” He unlocked the chains from the doors and thrust it open for all to admire. The School for Sciences and Exploration! What a sight it was! It had two floors with magnificent architecture and enchanted starry flooring. He began to explain this wonder, “The Prolix government has over 110 million SP in its budget; this will be a new investment by Prolix, to invest in what will be called Prolix University.” Jen2009 questioned, “I thought there was already a University of Korth?”
“Yes, but this incorporate the current School of History and include a considerable investment into creating a new school for the sciences and exploration.” Everyone was amazed and stood back in complete awe! It was a fabulous party, and a festival night of unveilings.

The Stance and the Promise

Ms. Serethiel stood up and walked to the feet of the Kings throne and announced, “Dear King, since Dr.Duke has taken the position of Cala in Tir'an, he has named me the leader of our village. Since I am leader, I shall make our decision. I wish to comment our village! But, my lord, if we are to commit our village, we insist that Prolix respect our religion and restrain themselves from talking against our gods!”
~
Seran reminded his guests about Prolix’s last attempt to form an alliance with Tir’an. Seran’s stood up and look toward his guest and stated, “Last time, the elven gods stepped in the way, so I hope that Tir’an will throw off the chains of their oppressive religion and enjoy a peaceful relationship with Prolix.” And that, was the beginning a powerful and detailed discussion.” He glared down upon him and broadcast, “Allow me to state then the official stance of the Royal Family Adams when it comes to religion then. The Adams Royal Family does not promote, nor encourage, the worship of any gods. We want to stress the importance of us surviving as a people. We want to stress that we, as people of Korth, are the sole deciders of our fate. It is the duty of the entire people of Korth to decide the fate of Korth, and to those people alone.
~
Then, he made a promise to the people of Prolix, Tir’an and all of Korth, and I quote; “Until the day that a god comes down in physical form to this Capital building, the Prolix Senate will not acknowledge their existence. However, if any god does make themselves known in this Capital Building, then I can assure you that Prolix will shift dramatically to idolize that god!”

Prolix Making Peace
I plan to once again, take up that task to form an alliance with any Tir'an villages that will hear to my call. Stayjit proclaimed that Banana Island, which is under his rein, will be neutral in alliances and that the Banana-Rama of Banana Island will guard the bananas neutrally. Seran comment that Banana Island and other islands similar. In that chain of islands, there are a considerable number of beings from outer worlds inhabiting them. It is my desire to place a strict No-building clause upon that island chain so that those people can grow. The King rose to his feet and declared his first right-full law as King, “Banana Island and other islands similar are to officially sanctioned as a nature preserve, they shall be preserved at all costs!”

Adurna Welcomes New Elves
Ms. Serethiel has announced that after a week and a half of hard work, she has evolved that her beautiful elven village of Adurna is welcoming more elves to her humble village. With more homes, flowers and plants and more alters for worshipping their magnificent Goddess of Water & the Seas, Scylla. She welcomes anyone willing to follow the path of righteousness and purity, and the elven law is welcome to make rest and stay in her beautiful village. She and her master, Dr.Duke are both very proud, of their beautiful village. She quotes, “Come on and all to the seaside village of Adurna, and be merry and peaceful for all your days!”

Mystery Plants Continue to Cause Terror World Wide
Many Humans and Elven folk have seen and studied these mysterious plants wondering where they have come from, and what they are. I interviewed the master behind these plants and learned the truth. Our wicked over lord, Garrick, divulged to Ms. Serethiel the plot behind his plants. He explained that he found pleasure in seeing the fair people of Korth in a state of panic and turmoil, so he seeded the vile plants into the river. He knew that the unknown and dangerous things easily scared the people. So he devised the plot for his amusement! After studying the plants we have learned that the plants are poisonous and extremely dangerous; experts suggest that everyone stay clear of the plants and not drink or fish from the water until a method of removal can be found.

Prolix reformed
Under the temporary rein of Seran, Prolix has been magnificent reformed! He has built new business buildings, new homes for Prolix citizens, many new shops and the new, and improved, Prolix Theater. He has improved the banking system and created training locations. The people of Prolix are impressed by his devotion and creativity. But will they continue loving him?

Tir'an CAN Save, AGIAN!
Wonders never cease! Garrick, after countless weeks, has fixed the banking system for Elven folk. After the tragic loss of our beloved banker, Archer, Tir'an lost its ability to save and ended up closing their market place. But now, though Tir'an must rely on Prolix, they can again save silver!

Tir'an Library Improvements
I, Pixie Serethiel, have taken the job of improving the Tir'an Library. After being ignored and rejected, the library of Tir'an was bare and boring.
No-one would visit or take out a book, not until now. After countless hours, the library has been restored to glory and is once again open for the elven folk of Tir'an, and the visiting folk of Prolix.

Seran Doing VERY Well
We, at Korth Weekly, have been watching the young Prime Marshal as he makes marvelous changes and modifications to the kingdom of Prolix. From the many options of Prolix citizens and the workers at Korth Weekly, we have agreed that Seran has down a magnificent job beautifying and advancing Prolix. We hope to continue seeing him do great things for Prolix and Korth.

Korth Weekly Head Quarters Built!
Ms. Pixie Serethiel, with assistance from Seran and Jen2009, has created the wonderful new head-quarters for the evolving Korth Weekly Paper. With the grand opening of Korth Weekly, new work opportunities have been opened as well. She is currently hiring humans and elves for good paying positions, such as: Reporters, Editors, Drafters and Gophers. She has also resently posted that she is hiring a human/elven for the position of her personal secretary, with a hire pay-check.
Back to top Go down

Korth Weekly Issue #1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A W M Y T H S :: In Character :: History of the Land :: Ch 6: The Convergence-
Jump to: