A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Music Video Contest

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Garrick
Admin
Garrick

Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2007-06-03

Persona Record
Char Name: Garrick Felagund, Icepanther
Char Race: Part Elf/Part Drow
Char Allies: Moon God Ranul

Music Video Contest Empty
PostSubject: Music Video Contest   Music Video Contest EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 5:40 am

So a brilliant idea came to mind. AWMyths will now be hosting a music video contest until September 30th. What this entails is that any and all players are welcome to create a video of really anything in the world and put some music behind it. Upload the video to youtube and whoever gets more views by September 30th, will win 7 free stat packages of your choice. Team submissions are acceptable. Reply here with any questions, comments, or suggestions.

Note: this was all my idea..... TMO had nothing to do with this one whatsoever.... Razz

Just kidding, it was actually all TMO's idea

Back to top Go down
https://myths.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Music Video Contest   Music Video Contest EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:30 pm

I will enter ! I made a video and put music behind it ! My first attempt at a vid and I cant paste links here, but you can find it at YouTube , search " GV250 Calgary "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Music Video Contest   Music Video Contest EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 9:27 pm

I will enter again ! This opne is all about Myths and features a large cast. Pixie as
"Pixie", Cernunos, TMO, Seran and others. Also a special guest appearance. Find it on You Tube by searching ' A Day in the life of Stayjit Vacca'
Back to top Go down
Cernunos

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2007-08-31

PostSubject: video   Music Video Contest EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 3:34 pm

Wow Stayjit that was good.......and yes your still a evil elf...lol
Back to top Go down
The Masked One

The Masked One

Number of posts : 56
Localisation : School of History, Just beside the Bridge to Prolix Via GZ island.
Registration date : 2011-05-28

Persona Record
Char Name: The Masked One
Char Race: Other Mythical Being
Char Allies:

PostSubject: Re: Music Video Contest   Music Video Contest EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 10:15 pm

Stayjit wrote:
I will enter again ! This opne is all about Myths and features a large cast. Pixie as
"Pixie", Cernunos, TMO, Seran and others. Also a special guest appearance. Find it on You Tube by searching ' A Day in the life of Stayjit Vacca'
I didnt see myself in that D=
But still, pretty good.
*Stab! Pow! Bang!*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Music Video Contest   Music Video Contest EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 12:00 am

(ooc) Yes, you were just after Cernunos. I see though that 'dark' photos don't seem to travel well from AW to capture to vid. The AW resolution shows up really bad on the editing program too, but hey, it's not like we're working with Bluray here. It was fun to make though and gather screenshots into a script.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Music Video Contest   Music Video Contest EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 1:20 pm

Soooo...wheres my prizes? As the only entry, I could expect to be the only winner. I would wish all prizes to be awarded direct to the Palace Vault of Tir'an to be dispersed among any needy elves. I also hope a Reporter for the Korth Weekly takes note and perhaps includes my most generous act of philantropy in a news item. A big photo of myself accepting the award in the form of a large oversize cheque would be nice too. The society pages love those things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Music Video Contest   Music Video Contest Empty

Back to top Go down

Music Video Contest
Page 1 of 1