A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Trial

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Red Sorceress
Admin

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2010-07-09

Persona Record
Char Name: None
Char Race: Human
Char Allies: I am Independent

My Trial Empty
PostSubject: My Trial   My Trial EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 9:36 pm

The military wants this to be seen only by a few. I want it to be seen by everybdody.

Charges against me:

Names & titles of the prosecutor, defendant, and judge
Prosecutor: General Esoj Drol
Defendant: Empress Red Sorceress, with the Attorney Ex-Cala Stayjit
Judge: Admiral Theodrus Leon

2 Counts of Violation of the Magna Carta:
Count 1, allowing Stayjit to live in Prolix for free per her memo posted earlier today. the Magna Carta states (as she has signed it about a month ago) that non-citizens will not own land in Prolix, but they can live in Prolix provided that they pay rent.
Count 2, the Magna Carta does not have any provisions or stipulations that empower the empress to give pardons.

1 Count of Failing to Complete Duties.
Count 1, not disbursing the military budget as been approved over 2 weeks ago.

The evidence above was highly supportive of using quotes, records, and other notable events. Count two was notably off course and later deemed null and void because the Magna Carta does not have the writings on wither this should or shouldn't be allowed. These are/were the accounts, and problems the prosecutor decided to pull against the Empress.

The defendant deemed that all of these counts were to matter not, and little cared for them. She claimed not guilty for all of them.

The judge decided the defendant was guilty of Count One of Violating the Magna Carta, and Count One of Failing to Complete Duties. The defendant was subject to the punishment of cleaning the latrine pits, and giving the crown to Jackson until she can earn her respect to the people back.

My response:

As to the pardoning of Stayjit, if helping some one in need instead of taking advantage of him for the profit of sp is a crime, then I'm guilty. My consious, however, will be free of guilt, knowing that I tried to help.

As to the military budget, I withheld it knowing of Seran's plans to increase the military for an invasion of Tir'an. He, as his two puppets Theodrus and Esoj Drol, are mad with power.

Fool! Instead of wasting time ploting against me and the invasion of tir'an, efforts should have been driected towards defending Prolix against the threat from Garrick.

I'm sorry to imform the citizens of Prolix that Prolix is a military dictatorship. The one who sits on the thrown is nothing more then a pawn. I have been stripped of my crown to have it given to another pawn in hopes that he'll bend easier to their demands.

Now fearing for my life, I have revoked my citizenship and gone into hiding. Though I may be in hiding, the eyes of the Red Sorceress will be watching these fools.

Back to top Go down

My Trial Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Trial   My Trial EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 9:47 pm

I was not her Attorney, I was there as a friend and perhaps...a bodyguard. Feeble charges indeed, nothing more than an excuse to seize power! We will defend our islands of Exile, and this treachery will not be forgotten.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2010-06-04

Persona Record
Char Name: Seran Adams
Char Race: Part Elf/Part Human
Char Allies: Science

My Trial Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Trial   My Trial EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 11:01 pm

Red Sorceress wrote:

My response:

As to the pardoning of Stayjit, if helping some one in need instead of taking advantage of him for the profit of sp is a crime, then I'm guilty. My consious, however, will be free of guilt, knowing that I tried to help.

As to the military budget, I withheld it knowing of Seran's plans to increase the military for an invasion of Tir'an. He, as his two puppets Theodrus and Esoj Drol, are mad with power.

Fool! Instead of wasting time ploting against me and the invasion of tir'an, efforts should have been driected towards defending Prolix against the threat from Garrick.

I'm sorry to imform the citizens of Prolix that Prolix is a military dictatorship. The one who sits on the thrown is nothing more then a pawn. I have been stripped of my crown to have it given to another pawn in hopes that he'll bend easier to their demands.

Now fearing for my life, I have revoked my citizenship and gone into hiding. Though I may be in hiding, the eyes of the Red Sorceress will be watching these fools.

And here is my response:

Right, I, the very same person that wrote an alliance treaty for Prolix and Tir'an, am trying to invade Tir'an. You surely can't forget that I was the one that came to you with the writing of an alliance for us to sign with Tir'an to make them an ally? It was Stayjit's refusal to sign, do not forget that.

And again, do not forget that I offered you the chance to have a shred of dignity left by appealing the decision. You were afforded that opportunity and you declined.

We are all for helping the needy, as long as it is done properly within the law of Prolix that we all must abide by. The same law that you yourself signed and approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Trial Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Trial   My Trial Empty

Back to top Go down

My Trial
Page 1 of 1