A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Crow and the Valley

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pixie Serethiel

Pixie Serethiel

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2011-04-04

Persona Record
Char Name: Pixie Serthiel
Char Race: Werewolf
Char Allies: Prolix - Edan

The Crow and the Valley Empty
PostSubject: The Crow and the Valley   The Crow and the Valley EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 4:20 pm

Yesterday, I saw a mysterious, masked man…A man with pain and rage flooding in his eyes. He was the kind of man that wouldn’t shed a tear, won’t beg for or grant mercy. He never talked to me, but looked into my eyes… For a moment I saw the sun, burning black within him… This was a tormented man, a heartless man, a cursed man…

That night, I laid down into my bed and whispered a lullaby for sweet dreams. I closed my eyes, and within the first moment of REM sleep, I was dragged into a dream. No, this was not the average sweet dream, but the nightmare. It was the type of dream that has meaning and purpose.

I remember standing upon a mountain, overlooking a valley, filled with black smoke. I walked upon the mountain, until I spotted a crow, with feather as black as midnight and eyes white as stars. I stopped and stared at the crow. It was perched on a cliff overlooking a valley. I looked into the valley and saw nothing but evil and wickedness.

Within the valley, I saw a son and his father. The child had done no wrong and yet, the ghastly father cursed his name. He continued to chant the demon words, “Eternal Imprisonment…” I attempted to look closely at the father, but he suddenly the horrible man fell to the ground. The horrible man had perished. I watched as the corpse of the man turned into ash. From the powdered ash, a black shadow streamed out. Then, dreadful shadow transformed into a mask. The son, being naïve, unaware, or both, picked up the mask. Without looking at the design of the mask, he placed it upon his face. Once the son put the mask on, dreadful shadows begin pouring out of the mask. They swarmed over the son's body.

The son ran to the water and beheld the dreadfulness that was the mask. When he attempted to remove the horrific mask, he soon learned that it was unrecoverable! His father’s dyeing word had become his future… “Eternal Imprisonment…” I looked to boy and strained to see the mask but I was interrupted by the crow… It shrieked, “FIRST KORTH FATHER PHECKO NWEE QOO!!!” I had wished that I had seen the father’s face, but instead, I awoke with a racing heart and sweating brow. Who was the father? Who was the son? And what did the mysterious crow mean by, “FIRST KORTH FATHER PHECKO NWEE QOO!!!"?
Back to top Go down

The Crow and the Valley
Page 1 of 1