A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pages of the Cursed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Masked One

The Masked One

Number of posts : 56
Localisation : School of History, Just beside the Bridge to Prolix Via GZ island.
Registration date : 2011-05-28

Persona Record
Char Name: The Masked One
Char Race: Other Mythical Being
Char Allies:

Pages of the Cursed Empty
PostSubject: Pages of the Cursed   Pages of the Cursed EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 7:31 am

*the date is blurred out*
To thy Journal,
Another day aimlessly wandering about Korth. Still pondering who i truly am. My father came from first Korth, his name was Meta Ike, and shortly after he looted an undiscovered tomb of its nine rings, he went insane, and placed a curse on me. A curse of eternal imprisonment to these horrible nightmares i am forced to carry. I did no wrong, yet he makes it so i shall never show my face again. Every time i look in a mirror, i see something else, not me. Every time i reach to feel my face, i feel wood or a similar hard material. It has been so long that i cannot even remember what i looked like when i was young... My father was killed before he could tell me my race. The day after he died, i woke up with the rings on my fingers. I have yet to loose my sanity, yet i have the same abilities my father did. He haunts me by using the rings, and i cannot remove them... Every now and again, he would make a mask of himself that i would be forced to store... Sometimes i'm even forced to wear them, turning me into my father. As written in earlier entries, every mask i collect has a sort of soul in it, allowing me to gain the skills of what that mask represents... My favorite, however, is the blue hawk. Not sure why, perhaps its just the colour.
My mother... I don't know. I never met my mother, not even sure if i had one. I wonder what its like, to have a mother and father that care for you.
Perhaps i should find more about me before i find out what my race is. I mean, i don't know the day i was born, i don't even know what my name is. I just go by the name of The Masked One, since thats what i am. I'm going on the basis i'm aroundabout 18-ish, saying that the day i was cursed was the day i was born, even though i know it wasn't.
This is distracting my duty. I have to protect Korth from what is coming...
End entry.

Fourth day of the Sixth Lunar cycle of the twenty-eleventh solar cycle.
To thy journal,
I saw another Cursed Mask today, probably hoping to get to Stayjit, who was nearby at the time. Unfortunatly, a poor pig took Stayjit's place. The mask leached out with its horrid shadowy tentacles, and before the pig could get away, its fate was sealed to be a servant of the evil forecoming. I immediatly pulled out a bow and arrow and slayed the cursed being, then encased it in stone and burying it. I hope nobody is stupid enough to ignore the inscription on the front and open it.
The evil is getting closer now, i believe it is now just a few kilometers off the shore of Korth. Father's ashes being spread everywhere may make this problem all the more worse... I have to figure out how to get everyone to help me defeat the evil without them knowing of it... But how? Perhaps Seran may be able to help...
Yesterday i happened to make eye contact with someone. They looked strangely at me for a moment, then when i turned away, they went on with their daily life. I hope it wasn't long enough to do an effect on them... The last thing i need is my past getting out.
End Entry.
Back to top Go down
The Masked One

The Masked One

Localisation : School of History, Just beside the Bridge to Prolix Via GZ island.

Persona Record
Char Allies:

PostSubject: Diary entry   Pages of the Cursed EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 3:43 am

*The writing has been scribbled, as if in a hurry*
Ninth day of the Sixth lunar cycle of the twenty-eleventh solar cycle.

I will write on the events of the day later, first i must remember this list, it is crucial!

First Korth = Me, The Masked One
    Secound Korth = Aegina - Timeline Event?
    Third Korth = Theodrus.
    Fourth Korth = Seran Adams XXI - Seran's ancestor?
    Moira = Usez
    Tartarus = Ungarl
    Larolc = Nylasother
    Gnolee = Saira

Today was a very strange day, nothing like i have had before. First, i am confronted by the ArchSpirit, who nearly drowns me using my curse. Later on, i am confronted by Garrick, Who reveals my past... I now know who i am, my race, and the others.
Torkel Religion = Fake, used to cause war and preperation for convergence!

Larolc = Senator Sengo, Republic of Raan
    Gnolee = Harar, Findecano
    First Korth = Torkel
    Secound Korth = An Avenge Elf?
    Third Korth = Garrick
    Fourth Korth = Garrick, Praised?

I am a being from a place called Solara, a place outside of space and time. The beings there are created by the five elements of the universe: Air, Water, Fire, Earth and Darkness. The untrained ones use masks, like me. Garrick is a Solarian, like me. He plans on converging every world and time into one. The convergence has already begun. I must find the Travelers, listed in the first list. They are the only things that can stop Garrick. One will turn on me, however... I must be cautious. Garrick told me this because he has the advantage... or so he thinks. He has lived multiple lives in multiple places, as listed in the secound list. He never finished, he had something to do in Larolc. The religion that the Elves follow was all made up by Garrick... So that he could errupt war once the Convergence was complete. I must stop the convergence!

I have started the Convergence Pact, with me, Duke, and Cernunos being the first three. Bound by blood, we will fight to save Korth.

Long Live the Pact! Long Live Korth!

Last edited by The Masked One on Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Masked One

The Masked One

Persona Record
Char Allies:

PostSubject: Diary Entry   Pages of the Cursed EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 10:13 pm

The day after the previous entry.

Found Theo, shortly after destroying the pact. It wasnt going to work. He chose water, and now is part shark. The convergance is beginning, i fear. Father seems to be appearing around me more, i wonder why? Oh well. Must remember to ask Garrick my name when we meet next...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pages of the Cursed   Pages of the Cursed Empty

Back to top Go down

Pages of the Cursed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A W M Y T H S :: In Character :: Character Histories-
Jump to: