A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

About Time!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Seran

Seran

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2010-06-04

Persona Record
Char Name: Seran Adams
Char Race: Part Elf/Part Human
Char Allies: Science

About Time! Empty
PostSubject: About Time!   About Time! EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 3:46 am

I am thrilled to announce the first successful signing of alliance, under my watch as Prime Marshal of Prolix during my 6-month term. Let me introduce to all of you the Pro-Korth Alliance, so named because the countries involved are "pro-Korth" and for the continuing preservation of our precious land called Korth! Long live Korth! Long live the Pro-Korth Alliance!

Pro-Korth Alliance
The Prolix Empire, led by Empress Red Sorceress, do hereby recognize the rising superpower of the Wiz'orca Citadel and wish to begin this mutual alliance of everlasting peace and prosperity.Upon the signing of this parchment, the Pro-Korth Alliance shall forever be etched into the laws of the Prolix and Wiz'orca. Upon the signing of this parchment by the leaders of both parties, the Prolix Empire and the Wiz'orca Citadel agree to abide by the following terms:

I. That when war is declared upon or from one party, the other party must fight to aid as an ally

II. That both parties shall enjoy free trade between themselves in a loose, joint economy

III. That in a time of economic crisis for one party, the other party must help his ally return to a stable economic state, with the expectancy that the unstable party pay the other back double what was aided

IV. That peace shall forever flourish between both parties involved; therefore no war or other violence shall ever be inflicted from one party to the other

V. That the Bank of Prolix shall establish a branch within Wiz'orca Citadel so that all wizard orcs may partake in Prolix's booming financial industry. Every transaction by a wizard orc shall be included with a 20% tax paid back to the Prolix Empire. Also, this branch shall employ wizard orcs with the hope of improving the horribly high unemployment rate in Wiz'orca.

Signed

Prime Marshal of Prolix
Seran Adams

The Empress of Prolix
Empress Red Sorceress
King of Wiz'orca
Orgus Magus
Back to top Go down
dr. duke

dr. duke

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Persona Record
Char Name: Bean Duke Turunalindi
Char Race: Elf
Char Allies: Tir'an

About Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Time!   About Time! EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 4:16 am

Good luck getting them to keep their promise.
Back to top Go down
http://www.awmyths.com
The Masked One

The Masked One

Number of posts : 56
Localisation : School of History, Just beside the Bridge to Prolix Via GZ island.
Registration date : 2011-05-28

Persona Record
Char Name: The Masked One
Char Race: Other Mythical Being
Char Allies:

About Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Time!   About Time! EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 5:39 am

Hmm... There is one fatal error i have noticed with this pact...
III: What if both parties are in an economic crisis? The pact would force them to attempt to assist eachother, but in the end it would either do nothing or make it worse.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2010-06-04

Persona Record
Char Name: Seran Adams
Char Race: Part Elf/Part Human
Char Allies: Science

About Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Time!   About Time! EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 1:29 pm

That is why notice how bullet point three says "That in a time of economic crisis for [b]one[b] party. Thus, this point only comes into effect if one party of the parties is in economic crisis, not if both are.
Back to top Go down
Red Sorceress
Admin

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2010-07-09

Persona Record
Char Name: None
Char Race: Human
Char Allies: I am Independent

About Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Time!   About Time! EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 6:39 pm

I have signed this Pro-Korth Alliance in hopes that it will send a message to all other nations of Kolth that Prolix is willing to seek peace with all.

Empress Red Sorceress
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

About Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Time!   About Time! Empty

Back to top Go down

About Time!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A W M Y T H S :: In Character :: History of the Land :: Ch 6: The Convergence-
Jump to: