A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An Introduction, And A Warning.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Masked One

The Masked One

Number of posts : 56
Localisation : School of History, Just beside the Bridge to Prolix Via GZ island.
Registration date : 2011-05-28

Persona Record
Char Name: The Masked One
Char Race: Other Mythical Being
Char Allies:

An Introduction, And A Warning. Empty
PostSubject: An Introduction, And A Warning.   An Introduction, And A Warning. EmptyMon May 30, 2011 6:57 am

Greetings... Many of you may not know me, Some may have heard of me, But i believe it is time for me to officially introduce myself, however i must go back and tell a story in order to do it properly...

Roughly a year ago, a man named Meta Ike came through the portal in the mines (Which i cannot name at this current time) from First Korth. Before anyone could ask him absolutly anything, he vanished. Over time, he would make occasional appearances. Then, one day, he robbed a tomb that had yet to be discovered and stole nine rings. The tomb was destroyed, but he got out without a scratch. The rings made him stronger... but in the process removed his sanity, bit by bit. Eventually he began to confront Garrick and annoy him. One day, Garrick destroyed him, and the rings vanished.

There have been certain... topics, of me being cursed. This is true. I am in fact cursed. Cursed by my own father, in fact, who is, or was, in fact Meta Ike. I have his nine rings, but my sanity has yet to slip... What is my curse, you may wonder. My curse is to be a prisoner of masks, to never show my face. Some of you may think that this isn't too bad, but it is. Very recently, I have been finding masks that are either haunted or cursed. I shall speak of this elsewhere, but there is another thing that makes this imprisonment all the more worse...

My father isn't totally dead, he haunts me as a corrupted soul. Somehow, a way i have yet to discover, every now and then his soul creates a mask from the shadows surrounding me... Makes a mask of himself. As a part of my curse, i am forced to collect any mask that i find that i do not already have. And every time my father creates another mask of himself, there is always, always, one noticeable detail that is different, and as such, i am forced to collect and carry every mask that he makes... And sometimes, forcibly put them on.

Every mask i collect somehow becomes enchanted, and i gain some of the skills of what that mask represents... for example, if i wear the mask of a hawk, i am given the gift of flight, or if i wear the mask of a fish, i can stay underwater without needing to breathe air... My father's mask is the same, however when i put it on, i transform into him. And my father has no heart, has no regrets... He could release all hell on Korth and he would relish in the ammount of deaths he caused.
If you see my father, run. Run far far away and don't look back, and pray to the gods that he doesn't force me to release something horrible on Korth.
What does my father look like? You will know. His pure malice and evil can be felt by even the trees. It spreads like a horrible plague, and you shall know that it is my father.

There are some in Korth, still alive today, that assisted or influenced my father's turn to insanity and evil. And i say this to you:
Run, run far far away from Korth, run as far as you can, sail deep into the sea, and never return. For if you stay, i shall find you, and i shall destroy you with my full fury. I warn you now, and this shall be your only warning.

For those of you who never knew my father, you may rest happily knowing that you are safe. And although i may be cursed, i do request that you do not hide from me, but treat me as one of your own... For you, this may be the start of a revolution...
Back to top Go down

An Introduction, And A Warning.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A W M Y T H S :: In Character :: History of the Land :: Ch 6: The Convergence-
Jump to: