A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Final Rest

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Red Sorceress
Admin

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2010-07-09

Persona Record
Char Name: None
Char Race: Human
Char Allies: I am Independent

Final Rest Empty
PostSubject: Final Rest   Final Rest EmptySat May 28, 2011 8:49 pm

It's not often I look forward to digging up a grave, especially that of my deceased husband, Father., but that's what I found myself doing this day. While strolling the streets, I was approached by the Cala and asked to follow him to the Naval Academy. Once there, I was confronted by the spirit of my husband who wanted to make a deal of all things. How often does one make a deal with the dead? Curious, I listen to the offer by my hunsband's spirit. In return to rebury his remains in Tir'an, he would show and give his labratory to Prolix. Confirming this with the Cala, I agreed.

At this time I'll not give the location of this labratory, for I what I saw in there made my skin crawl. I can only hope the Cala feels the same way. The things in there must be studied with great care before making them public.

Anyway, as agreed, I dug up the remains of my hunsband from the old grave in the city and handed them over to the Cala. A new resting sight has already been chosen in Tir'an for Father.'s final rest. May he long last rest in peace.

Empress Red Sorceress
Back to top Go down

Final Rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Rest   Final Rest EmptySat May 28, 2011 10:22 pm

Fathers remains were taken from the Empress in to Tir'an to a little out of the way hut and stored for some time. When I returned to build, a voice from the gods gave me a warning that burying the remains of Father would cause the Elven soil to become parched and our crops to die ! Quickly gathering the bones, I ran to the south end of the River Shokkus, and there I placed Father's remains as he wished, encased in blue crystal. In Prolix. RIP Father.
Back to top Go down
dr. duke

dr. duke

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Persona Record
Char Name: Bean Duke Turunalindi
Char Race: Elf
Char Allies: Tir'an

Final Rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Rest   Final Rest EmptySat May 28, 2011 10:51 pm

why the hail did you think of bringing father's remains onto elven soil... he killed elves countless times and you think of bringing him to the elven land?
Back to top Go down
http://www.awmyths.com

Final Rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Rest   Final Rest EmptySun May 29, 2011 12:50 am

You're right! I had forgotten how evil he was, I had forgotten how tricky he was too ! He has tricked the Empress, he has given the lab to Prolix and the military. He wanted me to rebury him in exchange for a gift. An illegible blue scroll ! I have been tricked too. I have taken is remains and tossed them into the ocean . they can be seen bobbing away near Prilx' fishing village. Hail Torrix !
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2010-06-04

Persona Record
Char Name: Seran Adams
Char Race: Part Elf/Part Human
Char Allies: Science

Final Rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Rest   Final Rest EmptySun May 29, 2011 2:47 am

The Empress is the embodiment of Prolix. So to say "He has tricked the Empress by giving the lab to Prolix" is redundant because by giving the lab to the Empress of Prolix, he gives it to Prolix.
Back to top Go down
dr. duke

dr. duke

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Persona Record
Char Name: Bean Duke Turunalindi
Char Race: Elf
Char Allies: Tir'an

Final Rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Rest   Final Rest EmptySun May 29, 2011 3:09 am

How had you forgotten something you said you didn't know about? Or am i imagining the fact that you told me earlier that father's treachery was before your time?
Back to top Go down
http://www.awmyths.com

Final Rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Rest   Final Rest EmptySun May 29, 2011 8:44 am

The Empress thinks the lab is sealed, she wished to study the contents. Yet I saw Seran enter the lab. Stuffed his pockets with weapons plans I would think. Who knows what Father gave him as payment for his son's Admiralty position. I didn't know Father had killed many elves and destroyed villages in the past but can well believe it. But I know he is deceitful and not above treachery to get his way. The Cala is a soft touch, but will not be taken in by him again.Hail Torrix !
Back to top Go down
Father.

Father.

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Persona Record
Char Name: ArchSpirit Father
Char Race: Other Mythical Being
Char Allies: Science

Final Rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Rest   Final Rest EmptySun May 29, 2011 1:41 pm

Dear Mortals,

You have obviously failed your duties. Seran and Red Sorceress have not read the contracts I made them sign. If this wasn't to be filled out to the letter each of them were to be cursed with a cruel enchantment. Stayjit better hope that he can rebury my body correctly on Ti'ran soil else animals will start to die, and the grass wither away into desert. Red Sorceress is currently fine, she has not violated anything. If you all must know, my son Theodrus resents me, I did not try to put him as general.

The Dead, and the Living,

ArchSpirit
Back to top Go down

Final Rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Rest   Final Rest EmptyTue May 31, 2011 8:02 pm

Ah, did you not recieve an invitation to your own funeral? I was misled as to the 'letter' of my contract and I burned it. Built a cheap boat, and burned what was left of your remains as well. The burning boat last seen heading East away from Tir'an with several witnesses. The little wormies at the bottom of the ocean are nibbling your ashes even as we speak.
Back to top Go down
The Masked One

The Masked One

Number of posts : 56
Localisation : School of History, Just beside the Bridge to Prolix Via GZ island.
Registration date : 2011-05-28

Persona Record
Char Name: The Masked One
Char Allies:

Final Rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Rest   Final Rest EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 12:46 am

You idiot! What the hell have you done! Spirits/Souls/Ghosts/etc. are bonded to their body, and as such they are forced to stay within at least 1KM of their body. Father obviously has power over the wind, and if not a breeze would have come eventually anyway, now his ashes may very well be spread all over Korth, giving him freedom to roam and haunt and do as he wishes! You have practically cursed us!
Back to top Go down

Final Rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Rest   Final Rest EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 9:21 pm

Alive. Dead. The Archspirit curses us anyway. He may very well return among us, and may very well be alive again. The next time he dies, the Cala will personally : Drive an ashwood stake through his heart, put several silver tipped arrows into the corpse, Fill his mouth with roses and garlic, cut off the head, place it under his feet, burn the ashes, mix the ashes into slop and feed it to the pig, collect the manure and stuff it into a lead pipe, seal the pipe with lead, lock the pipe in a chest and toss it into the deepest part of the southern sea.
Back to top Go down
The Masked One

The Masked One

Number of posts : 56
Localisation : School of History, Just beside the Bridge to Prolix Via GZ island.
Registration date : 2011-05-28

Persona Record
Char Name: The Masked One
Char Allies:

Final Rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Rest   Final Rest EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 9:00 am

You don't seem to understand, before his power and influence was limited. Now, it isn't. If for some reason Garrick decides to resurrect him for some unknown reason, he would simply have to be somewhere within Korven wind boarders to be able to resurrect Father. All you have done, you complete buffoon, is simply make it easier for one to resurrect the Archspirit without being noticed. Plus, he may even be able to somehow clone himself now. Thanks to you, we may be in for one hell of a bad ride. You are titled as Cala, but are you sure you are up to the position? This is one seriously fatal flaw. And I have noticed that some of your animals have begun to act strangely. I would recommend they are killed or moved immediately, as i believe they may have become hosts of cursed masks.

Queth Wec Kyra!
Back to top Go down

Final Rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Rest   Final Rest EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 9:48 am

Animals acting strangely? A-ha! So: bury the body on Ti'ran soil, that's a curse. Bury the body somewhere else, that's a curse too. Burn the body to ashes, still a curse. Obviously there's nothing a poor Cala can do to stop the Archspirit from being resurrected, and so all and any efforts would have led to the same point. It is Kismet, it is Karma, it is Destiny. The Elves are not afraid of the Archspirit anyway, we have dealt with him before and noticed his talent for shooting himself in the foot. Bring it oooonnn. Hail Torrix !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Final Rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Rest   Final Rest Empty

Back to top Go down

Final Rest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A W M Y T H S :: In Character :: History of the Land :: Ch 6: The Convergence-
Jump to: