A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pixie Serethiel's Dreams

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pixie Serethiel

Pixie Serethiel

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2011-04-04

Persona Record
Char Name: Pixie Serthiel
Char Race: Werewolf
Char Allies: Prolix - Edan

Pixie Serethiel's Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Pixie Serethiel's Dreams   Pixie Serethiel's Dreams EmptyThu May 26, 2011 12:14 am

I have a talent. A talent that some people wouldn’t understand; a talent that is mystical and magical. The talent of dreaming. I can dream the future in ways that even I can’t always understand. Sometime, I can feel the emotions of others before they themselves feel it. I have a gift, some would say it is a weird phenomenon of nature, other would say a gift from the gods. I have no idea how or why I have this gift, but I have the gift of sight. I honor this gift by using to protect and warn, and bless others. I have had dreams off death, life and glory. Remember, I have no control of these dreams. They are the future, due to resent events and can be changed. Resently I had two of great consequence.

I had a dream about Dolf-Hloab, the mighty kingdom of sand and stone. I saw a mighty kingdom, surrounded by golden sand. At the gates stood guards, dressed in enchanted and golden armor with gold handled spears and daggers. Inside the kingdom, people walked around with smiles and giggles. They laughed and sang songs of joy and bliss. The king watched from his tower, he wore a crown of gold and black diamonds; he wore a cape of black silk and a robe of crimson red and silver. He smiled and looked youthful and happy. I awoke from the dream with a smile and a sigh of relief.

I had another dream, more personal. Directed toward my heart, it was not literal, but metaphorical.
A golden heart surrounded by a circle of fire, a circle of ice, a circle of black smoke.
The circle of fire and said, “Tib-Yo-Py” which meant, Burning Soul. The circle of ice and said, “Bah-Hwa-Jab” which meant, Broken Desire. The circle of black smoke and said, “KIL-Lak-Jab” which meant, Death-by-Betrayal. Then, I realized that written on the golden heart were the words, “Be wary and vigilant of your heart.”
Back to top Go down

Pixie Serethiel's Dreams
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A W M Y T H S :: In Character :: History of the Land :: Ch 6: The Convergence-
Jump to: