A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Scylla's words

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dr. duke

dr. duke

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Persona Record
Char Name: Bean Duke Turunalindi
Char Race: Elf
Char Allies: Tir'an

Scylla's words Empty
PostSubject: Scylla's words   Scylla's words EmptySun May 08, 2011 6:57 pm

*the writing on this parchment seems to be a little shaky at points due to a quill falling out of his hands*
Today i awoke to excruciating pain searing though my body, my heart beating so fast it felt to pump out of my chest. Everything was dark as i awoke, my eyes were open before i was concious. I found myself in my burial spot with maggots all around me.

After bringing me back to life Scylla spoke unto me asking me to spread her word. She explained to me that she would take over as the guardian of the Pagoda. She also explained to me that i may have troubles due to my body being without blood flow for so long. so i will now have to undergo much more than an average elf to do daily tasks.

Scylla then opened up a portal and brought some Elandi refugees to Adurna, she asked me to teach them the ways of the water, and advised em to teach them how to heal using water as I may have a hard time healing naturally now that my nervous system is somewhat shot.
Back to top Go down
http://www.awmyths.com

Scylla's words
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A W M Y T H S :: In Character :: History of the Land :: Ch 6: The Convergence-
Jump to: