A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Competition of screen writes!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RyanLion

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-06-18

Persona Record
Char Name:
Char Race:
Char Allies:

Competition of screen writes! Empty
PostSubject: Competition of screen writes!   Competition of screen writes! EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 9:13 pm

Good Day All!

Dolf-Hloab will soon be hosting the largest Theatre for productions and personal use as well as official use.

The competition will be for someone to write a screen play to last no longer than 5 minutes. It will be preformed on stage and a variety of magical effects as well as background paintings and sets will be employed depending on what your screen write requires.

There are no restrictions just to be no longer than 5 minutes, and the winner will take position as head of the Dramatic arts at the theatre. You will not have to change city of residence, you can stay where ever you are now.

Reply below to take part and I will answer any questions, the performances must be ready for Monday in which they will be viewed by a private panel.
Time will be announced later.

Enjoy Smile
Back to top Go down
Sheila M

Sheila M

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2009-11-13

Persona Record
Char Name: Sheila M
Char Race: Part Elf/Part Human
Char Allies: Tir'an

PostSubject: Re: Competition of screen writes!   Competition of screen writes! EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 11:59 pm

oh my! I would like to see one of these before attempting to write one of my own, depending on how it is done. I am not sure that I correctly understand the format and I hope to attend the first ones that are performed.
Back to top Go down
RyanLion

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-06-18

Persona Record
Char Name:
Char Race:
Char Allies:

PostSubject: Re: Competition of screen writes!   Competition of screen writes! EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 7:13 am

Well because it is completely new there isn't a true format and the more creative someone wants to be the better, on certain likes magic can be activated to change the scenery... I'll give you a show round
Back to top Go down
Sheila M

Sheila M

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2009-11-13

Persona Record
Char Name: Sheila M
Char Race: Part Elf/Part Human
Char Allies: Tir'an

PostSubject: Re: Competition of screen writes!   Competition of screen writes! EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 1:59 pm

Oh wow! ok, when?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Competition of screen writes!   Competition of screen writes! Empty

Back to top Go down

Competition of screen writes!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A W M Y T H S :: In Character :: History of the Land :: Ch 6: The Convergence-
Jump to: