A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Basic Alchemy and Cookery 101 Class

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sheila M

Sheila M

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2009-11-13

Persona Record
Char Name: Sheila M
Char Race: Part Elf/Part Human
Char Allies: Tir'an

New Basic Alchemy and Cookery 101 Class Empty
PostSubject: New Basic Alchemy and Cookery 101 Class   New Basic Alchemy and Cookery 101 Class EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 1:57 am

We will have another Basic Cookery and Alchemy 101 class on Sunday, April 3 at 3pm Central Standard Time, or 6:00 PM, VRT. I will have the class at the University of Korth.

For more details and to see the recommended list of class materials within the game context, see
https://myths.rpg-board.net/t757-class-basic-cookery-and-alchemy-101#2090

For newer folks:

Make sure you have gone through the entire Learning Quest to become familiar with some of the basic commands. That way you should also have the most of the basic tools to obtain at least some food and get money to purchase some of the materials for class. What you do not have, I can help provide for you. Keep close track of what you have in your inventory.

At least make sure to have some crystal mining done, some practice at hunting, some harvesting, and some fishing. You will need to purchase a chisel. If you don't have money for chisels, I have some extra.

To brew anything using the Alchemy system, you must also have a brew pot within your inventory.

Please telegram me, Sheila M if you plan on attending as class sizes are limited to the first 12 people that RSVP. Thank you!

Last edited by Sheila M on Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sheila M

Sheila M

Persona Record

PostSubject: Re: New Basic Alchemy and Cookery 101 Class   New Basic Alchemy and Cookery 101 Class EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 3:13 pm

OOC: Urbane Chaos is helping me do some publicity for the upcoming Basic Alchemy Class on April 3, 2011. There may be more links for me to add soon. Hoobah!

http://forums.activeworlds.com/showthread.php?p=137681#post137681

We are also going to be in the Town Hall Meeting about the Class on April 3, 2011.
http://forums.activeworlds.com/showthread.php?t=15068

Last edited by Sheila M on Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Parvaneh

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-07-15

PostSubject: Re: New Basic Alchemy and Cookery 101 Class   New Basic Alchemy and Cookery 101 Class EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 6:22 pm

If I can get off work early enough I will be in! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sheila M

Sheila M

Persona Record

PostSubject: Re: New Basic Alchemy and Cookery 101 Class   New Basic Alchemy and Cookery 101 Class EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 10:58 am

Its time to bump....this up!

Wanted to have this bumped so people will remember to show up for class on Sunday afternoon April 3 at 3pm Central Standard Time, or 6:00 PM, VRT.

I am looking forward to teaching all of you and I hope to see many of you there that are seasoned players that need a good review!

Back to top Go down
Red Sorceress
Admin

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2010-07-09

Persona Record
Char Name: None
Char Race: Human
Char Allies: I am Independent

PostSubject: Re: New Basic Alchemy and Cookery 101 Class   New Basic Alchemy and Cookery 101 Class EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 12:38 pm

I just wanted to add that after the class the signing of the Alliance between Prolix and Tir'an will take place on the bridge connecting the two empires near GZ. All are welcome to attend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Basic Alchemy and Cookery 101 Class   New Basic Alchemy and Cookery 101 Class Empty

Back to top Go down

New Basic Alchemy and Cookery 101 Class
Page 1 of 1