A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Power Weapons

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Red Sorceress
Admin

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2010-07-09

Persona Record
Char Name: None
Char Race: Human
Char Allies: I am Independent

Power Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Power Weapons   Power Weapons EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 3:33 pm

While resting in my bedroom chamber at the palace and worrying about the recent threats to my emplre, I had a vision come to me for the design of new weapons. Wasting no time, I had my servants clear a chamber in the lower parts of the palace where I went to work constructing these new weapons.

In a few days I had completed the construction of two new weapons which I refer to as Power Weapons. One is a catapult, a device that can hurl large stones over a great distant using a sling action. It can also be used to knock down stone walls. The other weapon is a power bow which can launch a large arrow a greater distant then the conventional bow can launch the average arrow.

With the completion of these two weapons, I had them moved to the roof over my bedroom chamber where they are ready to be used in case of an invasion. Stairs have been built at the back of the palace so that any one can reach the wapons.
Back to top Go down
Sheila M

Sheila M

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2009-11-13

Persona Record
Char Name: Sheila M
Char Race: Part Elf/Part Human
Char Allies: Tir'an

Power Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Weapons   Power Weapons EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 5:19 pm

Can Prolix maybe use at least one of these super duper power weapons against Yorn Dios? Nasty Horny Yorny would be maybe the way to get rid of him. He/She/It is as much of a threat against Prolix as us Elven Folk. And we want to live in peace anyway!

Last edited by Sheila M on Sun May 29, 2011 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Power Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Weapons   Power Weapons EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 11:37 am

The Elves applaud all humans scientific endeavours, and hopes these new weapons will indeed be useful against invading Orcs or the minions of Yorn Dios. Perhaps in the spirit of mutual cooperation and good foreign relations, the technology will be made available to Ti'ran and together we will repel any evil forces from the Portal. We hear rumours of new cities, this new land across from Ellesmera, the resurrection of Dolf Hloab, The humans might be wise to share their new weapons with their good neighbors the Elves , whose only concern is Peace for all the peoples of Korth. Hail Torrix !
Back to top Go down
Father.

Father.

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Persona Record
Char Name: ArchSpirit Father
Char Race: Other Mythical Being
Char Allies: Science

Power Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Weapons   Power Weapons EmptySat May 28, 2011 4:01 pm

*A voice that cracks like shattered glass speaks*

Greetings, my children.

It seems you have reinvented the ballista, it may be time for my forth coming soon. You have rediscovered my great invention that lead to the burning of the great city of L'Obsul. This was during the dragon wars, and Prolix had armed a great fortress to defend against the enemy elves. I bring you a warning, these weapons can bring great sorrow. Be warned my children, I will not allow my mistakes to be revived. Be aware my children. I have aged, and so have you all. Lets hope the maturity we have gained will prevent a war.

Until next time,

The ArchSpirit
Back to top Go down
Sheila M

Sheila M

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2009-11-13

Persona Record
Char Name: Sheila M
Char Race: Part Elf/Part Human
Char Allies: Tir'an

Power Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Weapons   Power Weapons EmptySun May 29, 2011 8:02 pm

*looks decidedly grumpy* Unless this voice is one of the Gods who are Almighty in Thier Holy power, you better stow it! I refuse to speak to any dead guys who preach about how much they learned from their foolish mistakes they made when they were alive. Its a little too late for them!

If dead people had any sense, they would stay out of the affairs of the living, the Evil Garrick included. *snorts with contempt* Then maybe the live folks could work in peace and get on with the business of living.
Back to top Go down
Xandrah

Xandrah

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-04-11

Persona Record
Char Name: Xandrah Dragoness
Char Race: Other Mythical Being
Char Allies: Science

Power Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Weapons   Power Weapons EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 7:52 am

*A loud chuckle can be heard causing the ground to shake*