A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Urbane Chaos. wrote up a nifty blurb about AWMyths

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sheila M

Sheila M

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2009-11-13

Persona Record
Char Name: Sheila M
Char Race: Part Elf/Part Human
Char Allies: Tir'an

Urbane Chaos. wrote up a nifty blurb about AWMyths Empty
PostSubject: Urbane Chaos. wrote up a nifty blurb about AWMyths   Urbane Chaos. wrote up a nifty blurb about AWMyths EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 1:49 pm

Urbane Chaos., a marketing and advertising person, is setting up some informational pages for Active Worlds. One genre of that is worlds that feature Role Playing Games. AWMyths is top of the list! Hoobah!

It's a nice quick synopsis. Dabbler, Neo Rousseau, Silver, and I all spoke with Urbane at some length about the RPG on AWMyths. Urbane informed me last night that there wasn't enough room for a whole lot of detail so I helped him work on accuracy. Read up and see for yourselves! Very Happy

http://awpromotions.wikispaces.com/Worlds+by+Genre+-+RPG+Games

and also http://awpromotions.wikispaces.com/Featured+Worlds
Back to top Go down
Neo Rousseau

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Persona Record
Char Name: Neo Rousseau
Char Race: Part Elf/Part Human
Char Allies:

Urbane Chaos. wrote up a nifty blurb about AWMyths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urbane Chaos. wrote up a nifty blurb about AWMyths   Urbane Chaos. wrote up a nifty blurb about AWMyths EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 11:43 am

That is an Awsome way he put it. I think with this Article we will be seeing more and more Visitors to this Beautiful world we have here.
Back to top Go down

Urbane Chaos. wrote up a nifty blurb about AWMyths
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A W M Y T H S :: Out of Character :: General Discussion (OOC)-
Jump to: