A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Como Of Tarturus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Como

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-02-16

Persona Record
Char Name:
Char Race:
Char Allies:

Como Of Tarturus Empty
PostSubject: Como Of Tarturus   Como Of Tarturus EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 3:58 pm

Finally I've escaped....

Name (with Title): Como Of Tarturus, Mad God Como, King of the Abyss, Destroyer of Abaddon/Apollyon, and I'm also known as Como the Bandit.
Race: Spriggan, with a mix of Skin Walker(Not human like though)

Brief Background: (In the form of Journal Entries)

Primus Dies:

Its been one day since I've escaped the evil wrath of Tarturus, and now I'm finally free. I've established my rule in several other realms so the resources are all at hand. When I am ready, I will swipe this infestation with a new plague. As for now, I need a place to sleep. Going to conjure up a palace of gold soon...

(End of Log)
Back to top Go down
Como

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-02-16

Persona Record
Char Name:
Char Race:
Char Allies:

Como Of Tarturus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Como Of Tarturus   Como Of Tarturus EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 7:15 pm

Die Bina:

Its been a long hard day, in a little bit I will be donating my earnings to the city of Prolix. I wish, and hope that they will become a thriving city... I shall tell no one of my secrets in the art of money making. Hmm this Red Sorceress lady is quiet unbelievable. I'll have to read up on her works in sometime. As for now, I need to settle down. I do not have the needed power to conquer this realm as I thought.

(End of Log)
Back to top Go down

Como Of Tarturus
Page 1 of 1