A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Father's Will

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Father.

Father.

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Persona Record
Char Name: ArchSpirit Father
Char Race: Other Mythical Being
Char Allies: Science

Father's Will Empty
PostSubject: Father's Will   Father's Will EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:33 pm

In the situation of my horrible unlikely death, that I may be found dead. Which is a very unlikely situation, even though in the coming days it has been seem to come more likely in my position; I have found the need to write this will. *Your eyes notice that this paper is no less than three days old*. I leave my only dear and true friend to execute this will, Silver Shadow, he has helped me along my ways. I wished to have left this will in my good friend Sara Adam's hands but she has been no where to be found since my return so I fear for her survival. In any case the history of my past shall not be spoken upon the reading of this document. For this document will amend all the heart broken tears of war that I have decided to place on society.

• To the leader of Prolix, Red Sorceress, I leave with her my only fortune and my best of wishes. I leave to her my love, and nothing else shall be withon of her spirit.

• To Seran I leave him with nothing what so ever. He was not what I had expected him to become.. I'm sorry my son.

• I leave all my magical equipment to my son Theodrus, this includes some very simple magical items. 650 Methkarie Crystals, 25 Chunks of Crystal mined directly from the Pylos mines, 146 Sunder Shards. The last thing I leave my son is my most prized possession, it is my sword of Prolix may he guard it well.

• For Tir'an I give but one very simple thing. A pile of Durgang waste to sprinkle over their divine god of Torrix.

• For Torrix I give him my last regards as for he was the human god first if you know the history well.

• For Silver Shadow I leave with him the rest of my belongings which exceed all expectations. A few crystals of power, some apples, bows, armor, and ect. Pretty much enough to power a small militia.

It will be allowed that Silver Shadow sell all my items in a fortune to split between my nephew Hunter the second, and my son Theodrus.

I hope that you will see I miss the old life I once hold.
Back to top Go down

Father's Will
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A W M Y T H S :: In Character :: History of the Land :: Ch 6: The Convergence-
Jump to: