A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Staff

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Garrick
Admin
Garrick

Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2007-06-03

Persona Record
Char Name: Garrick Felagund, Icepanther
Char Race: Part Elf/Part Drow
Char Allies: Moon God Ranul

New Staff Empty
PostSubject: New Staff   New Staff EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 11:07 pm

Red Sorceress has officially agreed to come aboard to help with AWMyths game development in the official capacity as Associate Administrator.

She brings both a wealth of real world wisdom and virtual world experience that is unmatched by any current user of AWMyths, including myself. She immigrated to the Active Worlds universe in late 2001, at about age 40. In her time since, she has used Active Worlds as a regular builder in public worlds such as Atlantis and AWTeen. In addition... she has owned and managed 2 worlds: Trails (no longer running) and Canyon (still in operation). Canyon has appeared on Flagg's famous Worlds to Watch list numerous times, as well as has bee nominated for CY Awards. Canyon is the longest, private running world in the Active Worlds universe to date.

She has served as both an instructor at AW University and AW School, with specializations in basic building, film strip, and TrueSpace. Also, currently serves as a WatchKeeper and Assistant Caretaker in AWNewbie world since August 2007.

Please welcome Red Sorceress!
Back to top Go down
https://myths.rpg-board.net
Sheila M

Sheila M

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2009-11-13

Persona Record
Char Name: Sheila M
Char Race: Part Elf/Part Human
Char Allies: Tir'an

New Staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Staff   New Staff EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 9:53 pm

I love Canyon! I am so glad that Red Sorceress will be around to help out. Hooray!

Welcome to AWMyths, Red Sorceress. I hope that you will enjoy being around Garrick's beautiful world. I look forward to meeting you. I have been an avid fan of Canyon for some time and I have shown it to a number of people, including my husband and various friends. I hope you like Korth and its stories.
Back to top Go down
Red Sorceress
Admin

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2010-07-09

Persona Record
Char Name: None
Char Race: Human
Char Allies: I am Independent

New Staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Staff   New Staff EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 4:40 pm

Hello everybody. I'm really looking forward to working in AWMyths and getting meet all of you. I'm sorry for being slow to respond, but I've been somewhat busy of late. Also, if I haven't responded to you in AWMyths, I apologize. I'm trying to become familiar with the game so that I can help out the best I can.
Back to top Go down
Jen2009

Jen2009

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-07-23

Persona Record
Char Name: Jennifer
Char Race: Human
Char Allies: I am Independent

New Staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Staff   New Staff EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:53 pm

Welcome Red Sorceress! I hope you enjoy Korth and everything that happens here. - Jennifer Zopel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Staff   New Staff Empty

Back to top Go down

New Staff
Page 1 of 1