A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Garricks Master plan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sara Adams

Sara Adams

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Persona Record
Char Name: Sara Adams
Char Race: Part Elf/Part Human
Char Allies: Sun Goddess Ollopa

Garricks Master plan Empty
PostSubject: Garricks Master plan   Garricks Master plan EmptyWed May 26, 2010 5:55 pm

Garrick Killed Asora,
I thought it was a pantha but then Garrick Morphed.
Garrick and i aswell as sadscar met at the copper mines.
Different races are all there, but then garrick told me hes master plan.
He aims to over crowd this word with beings from every other world and time period, crime will get higher, over crowding and order will be lost.
He is killing all what he calls 'Imprints of the gods' My child is one of them.
Ashanrai and Asora were also'imprints of god' because of their relation to Gala, Torrix's queen-wife
when Garrik is the last imprint he will then force himself upon us all and reign the whole world.
I do not say these things to scare you my friends.
I say these so that we can pray and set plans aside to either destroy him and hes plans once and for all or preparing for when this time comes.
I will not let you down Friends.
If we work together there is much we can accomplish,
I hope you all get intouch with me so that we may speek of this and decide on our next step, we do not have much time, so please,
Lets hurry with this?

May the leaves on your tree never turn brown.
Bless you all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tomelon
AldebaranAnrik

AldebaranAnrik

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2009-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Garricks Master plan   Garricks Master plan EmptyThu May 27, 2010 4:41 pm

SadScar told me about this encounter. Even sent me the logs.
Sara you left soo much out.
You may not be looking at this right, since it is your child that will perish, you are distracted from the truth.
I think Garrick is doing the right thing.

I think we should look to see what is really behind the door?
Back to top Go down
AldebaranAnrik

AldebaranAnrik

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2009-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Garricks Master plan   Garricks Master plan EmptyThu May 27, 2010 10:28 pm

To all peoples of Korth.
GARRICK'S MASTER PLAN REVEALED!
This is a transcript given to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Garrick: ah .. then meet me at the copper mines .. and ill tell you .. everything related to my master plan
Sara Adams: i went to go there earlier *in he shock her eyes glaze and points east*
Sara Adams: *nods calmly* alright
Garrick: you see. im confident in revealing this now because .. theres nothing anyone can do to stop it
Jen2009: Sad1
Jen2009: Sad please
Jen2009: Stay in Prolix
"SadScar": what?
Jen2009: Ti'ran is a bit dangerous right now
Garrick takes a step forward .. and disappears...
Jen2009: If you knew it would make it worse.
Jen2009: Trust me please
Music emanates from the copper mines...
Sara Adams: wow, this is rare
Sara Adams: *shivers corse her spin*
Garrick: Keep going
Sara Adams: *spine*
Sara Adams: SadScar leave now
Garrick: oh no .. stay
Sara Adams: *jumps back* ergh
Garrick: look! who lives here
Yama Dios: SHH.. please dont tell anyone I am here.. I just had to escape Yorn ... I-i-i know I'm a drow lady but p-p-please just let me stay h-h-here..!
Sara Adams: how lovely, visitors
Garrick: of all races .. from every place ... and every time
Doron: I am a drow guardian of the Lady Yama... she is the mistress of Emperor Yorn .. who will be here any day now!
Sara Adams: but why?
Garrick: the convergence .. dear .. the convergence
Garrick: i visit all of the worlds .. everything from every time and place ... bring them to chaos .. and bring all but 1 world to total destruction
Sara Adams: riiight
Sara Adams: have you gone a bit doo laly Garrick, drunk a little to much grog perhaps?
Garrick: being the Savior that i am .. i save the people whose worlds got destroyed .. and bring them to the 1 world left ...
Garrick: EVERYONE .. *nods to people round him*
Garrick: these people have nowhere to go .. their worlds are dead or dying
Sara Adams: Savior *coughs a laugh*
Sara Adams: okay, i admit its good you have saved some but i still dont get it
Garrick: imagine now .. bringing thousands .. no millions .. no TRILLIONS on top of trillions on top of trillions of people from every race and time to this spot
Sara Adams: it would be chaos
Garrick: ultimate racial clashings .. many of the people here now are at war with each other in their worlds .. add in overcrowding issues ...
Satyr: I'm glad I found that doorway! .. it was the strangest experience but I'm glad to have made it out of Gnolee!
Sara Adams: wars would bleed into this world and everything would wither and die like the rest of the worlds
Garrick: and with that crime levels rise .. as you can see by that dead deer
Sara Adams: i prefer not too but yes i caught a glimps
Garrick: now .. bare with me now .. what could stop chaos?
Sara Adams: Me
Garrick: order...
Sara Adams: *chuckles* You?
Garrick: the correct answer .. was order
Islanzadi: *sobs .. trembling..* I am Islanzadi .. a leader of the elven people of the Elandi tribe... we are in a terrible war with the Androv tribal winged beasts ..
Sara Adams: and how do you imagine you would recieve that?
Garrick: now ur a leader .. the most important part of being a leader to organize people .. is that you most know the people individually very well
Sara Adams: indeed, i get that
Garrick: you have to know the peoples history, emotions .. everything .. you must know them
Sara Adams: *nods* and that is part of your plan?
Garrick: there will be chaos here .. because all these worlds in one place .. each world existed independently .. no 1 world knows anything about any other world...
Garrick: so .. there is no one who can rise up as a leader .. with knowledge of all the worlds .. to organize them to suit everyone's needs
Sara Adams: your mistaken Garrick
Garrick: except me .. and some others
Sara Adams: discussions will take place until some thing is sorted
Sara Adams: this is a big world, much still to be discovered
Garrick: discussions? .. among trillions and trillions of people? .. many of whom are at war?
Sara Adams: but you annot bring every single one back all at once, *points* see
Garrick: there are several points of entry to this world .. this isnt the only place
Sara Adams: you have anly got a few, if i have to stand at the gates of hell and get a being one by one i will
Sara Adams: why are you killing the leaders?
Sara Adams: why di you kill Ashanrai
Garrick: this brings me to the other part of my plan ... WHY am i able to do this
Garrick: this is where i reveal whats behind this door ...
Sara Adams: the door
Garrick: now i will speak this in SIMPLE terms .. because it is far too complex for your mind to grasp
Sara Adams: *raises a brow* carry on
Garrick: there is basically ... a magical prettiful wodnerful fairyland .. that connects every dimension and every time
Garrick: this is where .. what you call the gods live
Garrick: *laughs* .. sorry .. these beings certainly are not gods .. but again .. simple explanation for simple minded folk
Sara Adams: how i do enjoy your good roasting of believes and religion garrick, mind hurrying this up a bit hmm?
Garrick: anyway .. this realm is connected to all these worlds through such a crystalline cave like one found behind this door
Sara Adams: right
Sara Adams: and thats it?
Sara Adams: Tell me, if i a to temporarily run the elven country, you going to kill me hmm/
Sara Adams: arey ou going to harm Jen or my son?
Garrick: you have a son? with Ashanrai? or another whore?
Sara Adams: Ashanrai, you did not know?
Sara Adams: *cups her mouth* you will never know hes name
Garrick: ill note that .. tell me his name and where he lives
Garrick: u will leave this info with my secretary SadScar...
Sara Adams: *rasies brow* That is your secretary?
"SadScar": I already know
Sara Adams: *shakes head* Dont Sadscar
Garrick: anyways...
Garrick: each world has a sort of
"SadScar": Im not A SECRETARY
Sara Adams: *glares at them both*
Garrick: "god" .. that oversees its protection .. so such a convergence doesnt happen ...
Garrick: the universe is a fragile place .. so this protection is necessary to keep the worlds and times seperated
Sara Adams: Garrick i have heard quite enough, i know the bare details and for that i will make sure your strange fantasy does not happen, by my God i will not let this happen
Garrick: as you know .. these "gods" dont come in physical form .. they are limited this way in they cant physically move thru these dimensions
Garrick: oh theres more
Garrick: so .. these "gods" leave their imprints in their worlds .. children who msut be maintained in the world to protect it
Sara Adams: then please speak a little faster hmmm? *chuckles*
Sara Adams: *nods*
Garrick: kill the children in each world and time ... destroy the barriers that divide that world from the rest of the universe
Garrick: every imprint of the "god" must be removed from a world
Garrick: sometimes gods are tricky and use runes to leave their imprints .. sometimes in physical beings
Garrick: but i eventually find them all ..
Sara Adams: you could not remove every imprint of gods here though
Garrick: im very close
Garrick: and asora's death .. just made it that much closer
Sara Adams: *laughs* and i suppose i am on your list too then?
Garrick: psht .. dont flatter yourself .. youre a worthless nothing
Sara Adams: *smiles* good which means i can flatten your plans
Garrick: you see why i needed all 5 of Gala's children dead?
Sara Adams: Garrick, you wont be able to get away with this, the people here have crush your attempts before they will do it again
Garrick: being torrix's children .. and all
Garrick: once all the gods imprints are removed .. there will be officialy no one left who knows about all of the worlds that can lead
Sara Adams: there is always hope Garrick your just to power drunk to see any of this
Garrick: so .. thats where i step in to pick up the pieces
Sara Adams: to become ... a what .. a saviour?
Garrick: theres one flaw though .. i cant technically kill ALL of the gods' imprints .. because kill all of them, then logically all the worlds even this one gets destroyed
Garrick: so .. after i finish killing the rest.. i keep myself alive as the last remaining imprint in this world
Sara Adams: *laughs*
Garrick: just to keep this world in tact with the "gods" realm .. so it can still function .. under my renewed reign as a true god
Garrick: by this point .. i will have become a true god .. unlike the limited gods in that realm Solara
Garrick: take that power .. and i can take the gods' realm Solara .. and with that, my ultimate goal of ruling everything
Sara Adams: *tuts* it will never work
Garrick: its already working .. thats why i am so confident telling you this
Garrick: you are powerless to stop it .. and because i told you.. i now know theres another child to kill
Sara Adams: you may think you do ...
Sara Adams: she may be out there now
Sara Adams: i could have lied to your face and lead you on a wild chase, but you wont know that *smiles*
Garrick: its obvious you didnt lie
Sara Adams: really, you think i hadnt of spoken to sheila earlier?
Sara Adams: oooh Garrick
Garrick: and now that you suggested you did lie ... i know its a he and not a she
Sara Adams: im a bit brighter than that
Sara Adams: *chuckles* Good luck Garrick
Sara Adams: Sadscar *nods*
Garrick: it wont be hard at all .. you think i dont have a nose for this search
Sara Adams: Garrick, *laughs* just good luck
Garrick: oh.. ive already succeeded
"SadScar": /H
Sara Adams: Sadscar i will have your head for that
Sara Adams: did you tell Garrick
"SadScar": i DIDNT DO ANYTHING
Sara Adams: hmm
"SadScar": I was only listening
Sara Adams: Seran?
Sara Adams: *screams* Seran!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Garricks Master plan   Garricks Master plan EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 4:49 pm

Garrick is always right. You might look at him as if he is a villian, I see him as a father... The Convergence has begun!
Back to top Go down
Sheila M

Sheila M

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2009-11-13

Persona Record
Char Name: Sheila M
Char Allies: Tir'an

PostSubject: Re: Garricks Master plan   Garricks Master plan EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 12:04 pm

Then you are sorely misguided Dabbler. You are merely a minion for Evil Garrick's use. He will discard you as if you are nothing more than an annoying gnat. I have seen it happen before too many times now. I am sure he will do it to you.

I pity you. Your final end will NOT be pleasant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Garricks Master plan   Garricks Master plan EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:32 pm

Thats what you think... But you don't understand I may serve Garrick but he know's I am not his minion. I have been on Garrick's side for quite a very long time you see. I am high priority in the Cult and have exsisted for longer then you were born. Just remember that.
Back to top Go down
Sheila M

Sheila M

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2009-11-13

Persona Record
Char Name: Sheila M
Char Allies: Tir'an

PostSubject: Re: Garricks Master plan   Garricks Master plan EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 8:35 pm

Trust me. I do not care about how long you have served evil Garrick. I am merely recounting what I have seen and am showing the fruits of those observations.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Garricks Master plan   Garricks Master plan Empty

Back to top Go down

Garricks Master plan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A W M Y T H S :: In Character :: History of the Land :: Ch 6: The Convergence-
Jump to: