A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spirit Sword Quest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Spirit Sword Quest Empty
PostSubject: Spirit Sword Quest   Spirit Sword Quest EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 5:44 pm

I completed the Spirit Sword quest 3 times, first 2 I forgot I needed 5,000 sp, 3rd time I had the sp on me but when I clicked on the Sword, I was teleported out of the quest without the sword in my inventory. Is the quest closed?
Back to top Go down
AldebaranAnrik

AldebaranAnrik

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2009-07-31

Spirit Sword Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Sword Quest   Spirit Sword Quest EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 11:56 am

Hummm,, it's a Spirit Blade you're looking for. hehehehehe, just being funny Spirit Sword Quest Lol

However,,,,I'll trade you a Spirit Blade for a an overkill.. Spirit Sword Quest Icon_wink

Last edited by AldebaranAnrik on Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos)
Back to top Go down
Garrick
Admin
Garrick

Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2007-06-03

Persona Record
Char Name: Garrick Felagund, Icepanther
Char Race: Part Elf/Part Drow
Char Allies: Moon God Ranul

Spirit Sword Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Sword Quest   Spirit Sword Quest EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 11:29 pm

vvSilverShadowvv wrote:
I completed the Spirit Sword quest 3 times, first 2 I forgot I needed 5,000 sp, 3rd time I had the sp on me but when I clicked on the Sword, I was teleported out of the quest without the sword in my inventory. Is the quest closed?

spirit blade costs more than 5k......
Back to top Go down
https://myths.rpg-board.net

Spirit Sword Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Sword Quest   Spirit Sword Quest EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 10:07 pm

For those of you who are interested the Spirit Sword is 25,000 SP now.....

Thank you Garrick
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spirit Sword Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Sword Quest   Spirit Sword Quest Empty

Back to top Go down

Spirit Sword Quest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A W M Y T H S :: Out of Character :: World/ Bot Bugs-
Jump to: