A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Visiting wth Nidhogg III

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sheila M

Sheila M

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2009-11-13

Persona Record
Char Name: Sheila M
Char Race: Part Elf/Part Human
Char Allies: Tir'an

Visiting wth Nidhogg III Empty
PostSubject: Visiting wth Nidhogg III   Visiting wth Nidhogg III EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 7:26 pm

I went to see Nidhogg III in Edan today and stopped to hunt a bit before seeing him. The pigs were getting tired of me and saw me coming with my Spear of Torrix, crowding away from me. I killed them as quickly and efficiently as possibly. I packed up the bloodied meat and brought it with me to feed Nidhogg.

I saw he had been eating and asked him if he’d been flying. He said he had and I again admonished him to stay close to home. I giggled and petted his snout and neck, asking him if he was the one making it snow. He said he wasn’t trying to make it snow; it just did. I laughed and told him he was a good boy.

I told Nidhogg the good news. I told him about Sara and her new baby son Seran. I told him Sara seemed thrilled and that I thought Ashanrai would make a good father. Nidhogg was happy and wanted me to pass on his good wishes and congratulations. I told him I would and that Garjzla sent his regards to Niddhogg too. He snorted with jealousy. I told him not to be so jealous; Garjzla needed looking after too just like Nidhogg did and that I would always love Niddhogg, petting his head with deep affection. I explained to him that loving another dragon or person did not take away my love and respect for him. He calmed, agreeing. I fondly called him a big twit and chuckled, reassuring him that I would always love him.

I fed him and made sure that he worked his jaws a bit, concerned that in his haste he would swallow the bloodied meat whole and choke. He obediently worked his jaws, happy to have my presence. I noted his recent growth in size and assured him that we would not outgrow each other.

I remarked on Alde telling me he had been to see him and asked him if he ate as well for Alde. He assured me he did and that he liked the cold banana smoothies. Knowing the cold drinks were probably good for him, I encouraged him to keep drinking them. I told him how concerned I was about him being all alone up here much of the time and that I thought about him a lot. He puffed out his chest and told me I shouldn’t worry; he was big and would just freeze them solid. I laughed and said he was certainly large enough!

I told him I hoped to do some fishing with him one of these days soon. He said he had never been fishing and asked what it was like? I was shocked that this was an activity that he had never done. I explained to Nidhogg how relaxing it was, and that it was even more fun if you had a friend along to talk to while waiting for the fish to bite. I informed him with no lack of satisfaction that I was very good at fishing and that if there was someone with me, we could have fishing contests and see who had the biggest fish and largest haul at the end of a set time. He asked me if I ever ate any of my fish and I told him I often did but that I had to salt them. Most I sold for silver pieces since there was no way I could possibly eat them all.

Curious, I asked him if he could eat salted meat or fish. He said he had never tried it. I chuckled, warning that he might not like it, but I shrugged philosophically. After all, this was a dragon who liked banana smoothies. He rumbled that he wanted to try it sometime soon, although not today.

Curious to know Nidhogg better, I asked him what he liked to do, besides flying, during his time alone. He replied that he liked to look out down the mountainside and that it made him feel as though he was on top of the whole world since he could see so much of Korth. I agreed with him, telling him I thought the view was magnificent. He also told me how he loved to play in the snow and that it felt good. I laughed and told him to play in the snow all he wanted and that it was probably good for him anyway.

“I will be back again tomorrow Nidhogg. I hope that you rest well. We must plan for a time for you to visit in Elven Country. I hope we can go fishing together.” He agreed, and rumbled, indicating that he wanted to see Sara, Ashanrai and the new baby soon. Giving Nidhogg a big hug around his neck and head, I headed back home.
Back to top Go down

Visiting wth Nidhogg III
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A W M Y T H S :: In Character :: History of the Land :: Ch 5: The Dragon Wars-
Jump to: