A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nidhogg heals

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sheila M

Sheila M

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2009-11-13

Persona Record
Char Name: Sheila M
Char Race: Part Elf/Part Human
Char Allies: Tir'an

Nidhogg heals Empty
PostSubject: Nidhogg heals   Nidhogg heals EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 12:20 pm

I went to see Nidhogg this morning as I promised him I would do. He seemed happy to see me. Poor fella was pretty sore but restless. He had improved and his color was better. He gratefully accepted my bloodied meat I had freshly killed for him; his appetite was voracious, a good sign of healing. I had him drink more healing potions and poured some on his stitched wounds. Then I rubbed his belly with more snow and spread ice and snow on the stitched wound toward his tail. It seemed to help with his soreness; he was calmer.

I stayed with him a while, singing and talking to him. I told him stories of Torrix and the Elven clans, the sneaky tricks that Garrick had played on so many of us and of his other relatives such as Erenrai, Scylla, Leviathan and Tiamat. I am not sure how much he understood, but he was happy to have my company. I told him of the Elven people and our struggle for peace with the humans in Prolix. I admit I wept for the dragonlings who had been so cruelly used by them and for Ryuu’s pain, rage and grief at losing so many in battle. I told him how there had been far too much death and destruction and not enough peace and prosperity. I relayed the stories of our dreams and this mysterious Sharker person who lived in the sea that figured so prominently in so many of them. I told him of the terrible orc attacks and how and why Fro Daddy was hoping to be worshipped by the orcs as their king, especially after getting bitten by one and speaking the orcish tongue.

I explained to Nidhogg how much I cared about him and warned him of those who might seek to use him for their own ends. I fed him more bloodied meat which he downed nearly in one snap of his jaws. I left more for him to eat, hoping he would feed himself, telling him he should eat plenty of protein. He seemed unhappy to see me leaving, so petting his snout, I promised him I would come back to see him again. He calmed again, the silly chilly boy. I told him to rest up and get better. Giving his cold snout a kiss and a hug, I headed back to my home in Tiran.
Back to top Go down

Nidhogg heals
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A W M Y T H S :: In Character :: History of the Land :: Ch 5: The Dragon Wars-
Jump to: